Death vs Abraxas

Started by guy2221 pages

Death vs Abraxas

馃槈

In terms of raw power? Abraxas.

In a fight, what could he do to her (or Oblivion for that matter) or her to him? Being what he is, he's more of a threat to Infinity/Eternity than Death/Oblivion.

Do u think Death's touch destroys the Dark Man

Originally posted by guy222
Do u think Death's touch destroys the Dark Man

Honestly? I don't know.

I agree with Zop in comic book terms, they can't do anything to each other.
Heck, Death and Oblivion would enjoy watching Abraxas be Abraxas, they kinda compliment each other.
How that would look in the end I can't say.
Death has her own realm outside of space-time, she's unaffected by all reality ending.
Oblivion, though unconscious at that point, goes on as well.
meh, Abraxas courts Death afterwards in that club for cosmics and they birth a new universe.

stoned ... But yea, raw power, Abraxas.

Thanks 馃檪