Gamora in Gotham to KILL Batman

Started by golem3702 pages

Gamora in Gotham to KILL Batman

Alright Gamora has been contracted to kill Batman she has a projection device that she can use to mask her green skin. Batman is aware he has an assassin looking to kill but no details. He can't use alien tech or call for help even if he would. He know gotham better he is a genius, great fight, and has nice toys and she is a master assassin very skilled fight and somewhere around Spider-Man's strength. Who lives and who dies?

Batman doesn't go around killing people so I guess Gamora lives one way or another 😛

They fight for five inumtes then have sex.

Batman would die. I would imagine that a battle between him and Gamora would end much like his fight against Zealot in Dreamwar.

Isnt Gamora class 25 or better? Add the fact that she's more then likely a better fighter so I would give this to Gamora.

Originally posted by tkitna
Isnt Gamora class 25 or better? Add the fact that she's more then likely a better fighter so I would give this to Gamora.

Iron Man lv strength.

Batman can't even die though. In fact he lets people "kill" him just to show he can indeed scientifically not die

How is this a fight? Gamora wins solidly

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Man lv strength.

Yeah, it was said on panel, but does anybody really believe that? Regardless, I think its agreed she has more then enough strength and skill to deal with the guy in a bat suit.

Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, it was said on panel, but does anybody really believe that? Regardless, I think its agreed she has more then enough strength and skill to deal with the guy in a bat suit.
Considering she was tossing Ronan around and basically overpowered Terrax, it makes sense.

Not that it's anywhere near enough to deal with Batman, but she's got a lot of strength

Gamora rapes batman

Poor Bats

Batman equips his anti-Superman armor and beats the hell out of her...

Batman wins:

Gamora wins.

Originally posted by tkitna
Isnt Gamora class 25 or better? Add the fact that she's more then likely a better fighter so I would give this to Gamora.

Gamora is CL70

Batman is dead

Batman uses the bat knock out gas.

If that fails he's phucked.

Gamora has no answer to the batkick.

Originally posted by Badabing
Gamora has no answer to the batkick.

👆

Gamkick vs. Quanforce Thanus:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Man lv strength.

I thought her strength was supposed to be class 25-30, but her *threat level* was supposed to be IM level.