im going to say Wonder Man. it seems hercules fighting skills varys between comics.
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys varys
STO
StoicAvenger
Originally posted by tkitna Hercules doesn't need it
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Don't know, WM has been pretty impressive lately. But I heard he's a pacifist now?
DTM
DTMSenior Member
Hercules, with or without his mace, would defeat Wonder Man.
QUA
quanchi112Disney
Herc wins.
WM
Wonder ManMost Powerful Avenger
I think Hercules can take out a 100 ton strength without exception. Wonder Man's stamina plays a large role in the fight but Hercules should be able to deal with it.
GUY
guy222With my gal
Herc
DAM
DamborgsonKing of the Damboys
Wondy can make it a hel of a fight but Hercules is the real warrior here.
STO
StoicAvenger
Originally posted by Wonder Man I think Hercules can take out a 100 ton strength without exception. Wonder Man's stamina plays a large role in the fight but Hercules should be able to deal with it.
What?
WM
Wonder ManMost Powerful Avenger
Well I think Thor will beat Wonder Man too.
WM
Wonder ManMost Powerful Avenger
And Silver Surfer will beat him as well.
ISC
iscaremonkeysSenior Member
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
one time hes a legit fighter. Other times he gets facking man handled
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
I just caught your typo 😛 Varys = a character from Game of Thrones.
ISC
iscaremonkeysSenior Member
that guy looks like the kingpin. With some winkles he could play him in the future