Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
hence why i said logan and peter solo.
I miss the Chris Claremont days of the Uncanny X-Men, now that was something worth following. These days Colossus is just a peg above Rhino in terms of the jobbing he takes. I guess that when he was created they should have given him energy blasts, but it may not be too late for him. I mean many of the mutants have mutated further as they've aged, so I don't see why they can't give peter a decent push.
Originally posted by Stoicthey put him a tad bit over rhino now? ew...just ew. Hes a fantastic character and has a nice personality. hes easily my favorite x man.
I miss the Chris Claremont days of the Uncanny X-Men, now that was something worth following. These days Colossus is just a peg above Rhino in terms of the jobbing he takes. I guess that when he was created they should have given him energy blasts, but it may not be too late for him. I mean many of the mutants have mutated further as they've aged, so I don't see why they can't give peter a decent push.
Originally posted by Stoic
Peter could probably stalemate with him alone.
Simon has gone up against : Abomination, Prof. Hulk/Grey Hulk, Namor, Thor, etc.. and either won or held his own for a while.
Peter isn't in that league.
Also, Simon has survived a swipe from Wolverine's claws with no apparent effect before. So Wolverine is pointless here (I mean if he can't cut him, what use is Wolverine in this fight)?
That only leaves Magneto or Iceman. Vs Full Power Magneto, Simon would lose. Vs Current Magneto, I don't know, but I'll stick with Simon (just cause he seems to be written up recently).
Vs Iceman, depends on which Iceman shows up. AvX Iceman that literally one shot BFRed AvX Thing (who humiliated Namor underwater) would win.