Green Arrow & Deadshot Vs Hawkeye & Bullseye

Started by Golgo131 pages

Green Arrow & Deadshot Vs Hawkeye & Bullseye


&

vs


&

Arrow and deadshot

team eye

Not sure how to judge this. They all basically have the exact same skill set correct? And I'm assuming all of their feats are probably on par with each other? I can't say I've ever read any of Hawkeye or arrows solo comics though I heard Hawkeye's is quite good.

Wash. All are interchangeable

Green arrow and deadshot.

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Green arrow and deadshot.

Why them? What makes them better?

Well IMO

Green arrow = hawkeye
Deadshot > bullseye by a slight difference.

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Well IMO

Green arrow = hawkeye
Deadshot > bullseye by a slight difference.

Why do you think Deadshot is better than Bullseye?

Deadshot has kept up with better people IMO.

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Deadshot has kept up with better people IMO.

I'm not a Deadshot expert but who has he kept up with that makes you think he's greater than Bullseye out of curiosity?

I think he just tooled Unknown Soldier in Suicide Squad. US got a hit on Deadshot, too.

Originally posted by Golgo13
I think he just tooled Unknown Soldier in Suicide Squad. US got a hit on Deadshot, too.

Do you think he's better than Elektra or Deadpool or other people Bullseye has got the upper hand on .

Originally posted by tross
I'm not a Deadshot expert but who has he kept up with that makes you think he's greater than Bullseye out of curiosity?
he knee capped kid flash while he was trying to actively trying to dodge the bullets.

Yeah deadshot is a real badass. He could beat bullseye by a majority and then help green arrow.

Bullseye is the weak link imo so DC team may edge this one.

Who is the actual better marksman? Who would win topshot?

Lester can kill a man with a toothpick, he's the best.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Lester can kill a man with a toothpick, he's the best.
who cant do that??? im not even trained to kill and i can do that -_-

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Not sure how to judge this. They all basically have the exact same skill set correct? And I'm assuming all of their feats are probably on par with each other? I can't say I've ever read any of Hawkeye or arrows solo comics though I heard Hawkeye's is quite good.
he is quite impressive that hawk eye. Arrow is better though. Id say arrow is a better marksmen if not then they are even at best. However i feel ollie is a much better H2H fighter and if it gets close range OHHH BOY