Larfleeze takes the place of Nova Prime, and Quasar.
Who wins?
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Ao.
QUA
quanchi112Disney
Annihilus wins.
ICE
iceman24567Senior Member
Agent Orange
QUA
quanchi112Disney
Originally posted by iceman24567 Agent Orange
Based on ?
GUY
guy222With my gal
Annihilus
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by guy222 Annihilus
Check out Larfleez's series. It's good.
QUA
quanchi112Disney
Originally posted by Golgo13 Check out Larfleez's series. It's good.
?
KAZ
KazenjiOnyx Prime
Originally posted by Golgo13 Check out Larfleez's series. It's good.
I hear different about that series.
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by Kazenji I hear different about that series.
It's a fun book, nothing to be taken seriously. Anyway, Larfleeze just went up against The House of Tuath-Dan. Pretty powerful team of cosmic/demi gods.
STO
StoicAvenger
Originally posted by Golgo13 It's a fun book, nothing to be taken seriously. Anyway, Larfleeze just went up against The House of Tuath-Dan. Pretty powerful team of cosmic/demi gods.
Any links or scans on his showing against them?
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by Stoic Any links or scans on his showing against them?
Yeah, I'll upload them a little later. He's been fighting them for several issues.
STO
StoicAvenger
So any reason for peoples responses on the subject?
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Annihilus in both.
Originally posted by Stoic So any reason for peoples responses on the subject?
He's a Cl100 character that EATS energy.
STO
StoicAvenger
Originally posted by zopzop Annihilus in both.
He's a Cl100 character that EATS energy.
So who wins? I also thought that the Power Ring's ran on magical energies? I mean what powers them up is completely different than what powers the Quantum Bands.
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by Stoic So who wins? I also thought that the Power Ring's ran on magical energies? I mean what powers them up is completely different than what powers the Quantum Bands.
True. But wasn't he also eating the Nova Force? I don't see why Lantern energy would escape his ability to devour energy.
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
Originally posted by Kazenji I hear different about that series.
That's probably because it's complete shit. 👆
Anyway, at his peak Larf wins. On average, however, I'd side with Annihilus.