Deadpool vs. Shatterstar

Started by Wonder Man1 pages

Deadpool vs. Shatterstar

I think Shatterstar wins this. His combo magic/science sword should work here?

Shatterstar can't win this.

Deadpool 10/10.

Deadpool beat him once. He'll do it again.

Originally posted by SamZED
Deadpool beat him once. He'll do it again.
Is that fight in DP's respect thread? I gotta see that one.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Is that fight in DP's respect thread? I gotta see that one.

Originally posted by SamZED

Deadpool vs Shatterstar. Deadpool learnt 35 different weaknesses in
his fighting technique simply by watching him fight.
http://i005.radikal.ru/0905/3f/249ebc7f2029.jpg
http://s50.radikal.ru/i130/0905/cc/8c7c09ce7bcf.jpg
http://s42.radikal.ru/i095/0905/22/0f4cb9e0611d.jpg
http://s51.radikal.ru/i134/0905/c3/8916f01be013.jpg
http://i068.radikal.ru/0905/83/18fad84b9320.jpg

EDIT: Crap, most of them are broken apparently. They fought h2h. Wade took him down without much trouble.

This link has some scans http://www.comicvine.com/articles/does-batman-always-win-deadpool-vs-batman/1100-146617/

Who thought it was a good idea to upload pictures to a site called "radikal.ru"? No shit the links are broken

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Who thought it was a good idea to upload pictures to a site called "radikal.ru"? No shit the links are broken
You'd think imageshack would work better. They don't and break all the time.

Imageshack used to work better back in the day. But when you look at the name it's a wonder it ever worked at all. It's just a shack with images in it.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Imageshack used to work better back in the day. But when you look at the name it's a wonder it ever worked at all. It's just a shack with images in it.
photobucket is no better as far as names go but works better I think. But requires some stupid registration I can not bother with.

It's a fairly decent bucket though. It hasn't randomly deleted them so far