I love'd Frenzy during the AvX event. She was one of the X-Men's MVPS (along with Rachel and Iceman). I want to say she wins this too. I'd probably be wrong but I don't care 馃槃
Y3
YFZ 350Senior Member
Why was she a MVP?
GUY
guy222With my gal
She awesome
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Hulkling did help Herc deal with Bobtry in Civil War.
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by YFZ 350 Why was she a MVP?
She didn't job and was handling She-Hulk, Falcon, etc... I was always interested in her as a character but AvX made me fall in love with her.
Y3
YFZ 350Senior Member
She fought She-Hulk during AVX?
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by YFZ 350 She fought She-Hulk during AVX?
Yup and did damn well against her. Exactly like before, so it wasn't a fluke.
Go Joanna!
Y3
YFZ 350Senior Member
Can you get scans? I'd like to see that fight, I saw the first one where Frenzy popped her hard.
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by YFZ 350 Can you get scans? I'd like to see that fight, I saw the first one where Frenzy popped her hard.
Sadly no, and I've tried. Maybe another forum member can help out? I want them too, this time I'll save them to my HD.
JUG
juggernaut74Bigsexy
Originally posted by zopzop Sadly no, and I've tried. Maybe another forum member can help out? I want them too, this time I'll save them to my HD.
Not sure I saw that either. Who won?
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by juggernaut74 Not sure I saw that either. Who won?
Looked like a close fight with Frenzy seemingly getting the upper hand they switched partners mid way and Rogue jumped in and took on She-Hulk.
JUG
juggernaut74Bigsexy
Can't find scans using Google. I remember Colossus slapping Frenzy around once or twice.
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by juggernaut74 Can't find scans using Google. I remember Colossus slapping Frenzy around once or twice.
JUG
juggernaut74Bigsexy
Originally posted by YFZ 350 Can you get scans? I'd like to see that fight, I saw the first one where Frenzy popped her hard.
I think he's on crack. They didn't really fight at all, I'm not even sure they hit each other.
MAX
maxivitopoweHerr Universem
she was fighting she hulk until rouge absorbed falcon/and she hulk and moon pushed his personalitiess into rougue
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by juggernaut74 I think he's on crack. They didn't really fight at all, I'm not even sure they hit each other.
馃檮
JUG
juggernaut74Bigsexy
Originally posted by maxivitopowe she was fighting she hulk until rouge absorbed falcon/and she hulk and moon pushed his personalitiess into rougue
I know they fought but it was only one panel and he said it seemed Frenzy held and edge. I don't see it.