classic frightful 4 vs my frightful 4

Started by pym-ftw1 pages

classic frightful 4 vs my frightful 4

Wizard
Klaw
Hydroman
Thundra

Vs

Blizzard
Radioactive man
Tiger Shark
Living Laser

No prep
Fight outside the Baxter building

I guess I should just make Superman vs Thanos vs Thor vs Hulk threads.

Which lvl is laser at

Current version, is that what your asking?

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I guess I should just make Superman vs Thanos vs Thor vs Hulk threads.
Superman and Hulk win. 👆

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I guess I should just make Superman vs Thanos vs Thor vs Hulk threads.

I learned this a long time ago which is why I rarely makes threads lol. Now I only make threads that spark interest. If you want to attract the big guns like ahbi and Carver stick with making supes and hulk threads 😖hifty:

As far as this thread is concerned I would love to participate in it but I am not fully familiar with a couple of the characters. But Pym I like you a lot, so I will try to help give your thread the attention it deserves. Allow me to summon a top dog like -Pr- to this thread.

......Hugo Danner.

Thanks I think ill make a "what'cha reading" thread so we can find some new common ground for threads.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I guess I should just make Superman vs Thanos vs Thor vs Hulk threads.

Thats how I feel somtimes Pym lol

I try to give the group somthing different sometimes and nada..
I make a Thanos thread abd bam!!

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thanks I think ill make a "what'cha reading" thread so we can find some new common ground for threads.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thanks I think ill make a "what'cha reading" thread so we can find some new common ground for threads.

That's actually an excellent idea you should go for it.

Wouldn't Blizzard make short work of Hydoman?

He could I guess unless klaw thaws him.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I guess I should just make Superman vs Thanos vs Thor vs Hulk threads.

thats why i started making the amalgam threads

In theory, a non jobbing Klaw can solo T2.

So T1 ftw.

Living Lase should be able to give him a good fight.

Originally posted by golem370
Living Lase should be able to give him a good fight.

Not really.

He is a able to move at lightspeed he should have the advantge

Originally posted by golem370
He is a able to move at lightspeed he should have the advantge

How is that gonna help him? Is he gonna fire a laser blast at Klaw? Klaw's body is solid sound. Nothing of consequence would happen. Living Laser lacks the power to put Klaw down.

Meanwhile, Klaw's forcefields are no joke and his sonimals are powerful enough to stalemate Spikey Thing. He'd take out the rest of the team then play a game of tag with Living Laser. If he catches him in a bubble, Living Laser shouldn't be getting out of it.

unless i'm missing something light usually trumps sound, no?