Pandora vs Deadpool

Started by maxivitopowe1 pages

Pandora vs Deadpool

H2H

Both get their blades

Are we talking DC's Pandora here?

If it is, this isn't really a fight but a slaughter.

why?

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
why?

Unless Deadpool suddenly got abig boost, then he's not in her league.

Her magics are powerful enough to best Constantine and the Phantom Stranger. That's not adding her magical guns, and her light side.

Pandora's guns are potent enough to kill even conceptual entities:
http://imgur.com/EHElJBg
http://imgur.com/AIIi2Rj

And she can also access her 'White Light' power(which was sufficient to briefly own Blight) on the fly:
http://imgur.com/Zl64dSE
http://imgur.com/TypB0I6
http://imgur.com/ptwbR37
http://imgur.com/Fy2A4We

i guess you cant see the tiny "H2H"

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
i guess you cant see the tiny "H2H"

And Pandoras been alive for Millennia.

She's spent most of that time traveling and learning on how to defeat the 7 sins she once freed.

She made it a mission to learn all type of magic, and all type of h2h combat style there is. Both harmed, and unharmed.

The only way Deadpool stands a chance is if Mistress Death herself interferes. Even still, Pandora would still give her a challenge the second she activates her light form.

Deadpool wins. What could Pandora possibly do to him H2H to put him down?

Nothing Wade can do to Pandora. Her damage soak is insane.

That's why I put this fight up

Pure H2H

No powerups

Just Wade's healing factor vs Pandora's damage soak

Pandora has a healing factor, too.

Where feats are concerned, Wade's HF>>>Pandora's. Among many other things, Wade has regenerated from a liquefied puddle of goo nigh-instantly, ffs.

I can think of couple things he could do to her..

Pure H2H, damage soak/HF against Deadpool?

Deadpool.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pure H2H, damage soak/HF against Deadpool?

Deadpool.

Didn't Pandora take blows from Giganta? I don't see DP doing anything to put her down.

True - but what are her cutting durability feats?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
True - but what are her cutting durability feats?

I thought it was just HTH. But I think Giganta ripped her body in half and even though she was knocked out for a little bit, she didn't die from it and woke up later.

And, she has taken numerous blows from her too.


Can't wait for the Vandal Savage, immortal showdown.

Yeah I saw the Pandora Giganta fight

That's why I wanted this match up

Both have impressive damage soak and healing factors