Originally posted by SamZED
? Didn't get it.
Eh, well..
Say you and me right?
We're squishy humans.
Now say next to us was a high end.. idk thor next to you, and a low end thor next to me right?
If someone shoots at us all with a gun, we both go down instantly, both thors won't.
One thor will go down easier, but still superior then soemone such as deadpool in most respects.
Thus if dreadpool was able to do such a thing it's extremely impressive I must say.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nah. Because such things go out the window when Deadpool is running loose in the Marvel U.See the fights with Carnage as an example.
I dunno, couldn't someone like the hulk just tank those though?
I saw the fights with carnage, and he got tore UP, and took him like 3 attempts to even harm carnage. (3rd battle)
Originally posted by Cinderyou're joking right? In the first fight with Carnage, he shoved a grenade in his mouth and Carnage was at his mercy until Shriek came along. During the second fight, he used a boom box with dubstep music to down Carnage and, once again, Carnage would've lost if it weren't for Shriek. Then deadpool used incindary grenades to temporarily down Carnage. All things considered, wade did much better in all three of those fights than he had any right to.
I dunno, couldn't someone like the hulk just tank those though?I saw the fights with carnage, and he got tore UP, and took him like 3 attempts to even harm carnage. (3rd battle)