Team KC Superman Vs Team Blue Marvel

Started by Golgo131 pages

Team KC Superman Vs Team Blue Marvel

Kingdom Come Superman

Mr. Majestic

Captain Marvel

vs

Blue Marvel

Gladiator

Hyperion

I'm proud of you. This is a lot better. KC Superman...what fts does he have that puts him above regular Superman?

Originally posted by carver9
I'm proud of you. This is a lot better. KC Superman...what fts does he have that puts him above regular Superman?

Carver proud of me?! Dayum!

T1

Originally posted by carver9
I'm proud of you. This is a lot better. KC Superman...what fts does he have that puts him above regular Superman?
Originally posted by -K-M-
His fight with Hercules compared to pre 52 Superman's fight....which happened in the same issue.

Didn't Superman stalemate him in a fight after that (and KC was bloodlusted)?

Golgo thread. Check

Team DC beats team Marvel 10/10.

Originally posted by carver9
Didn't Superman stalemate him in a fight after that (and KC was bloodlusted)?

See scans there's your answer.

Sigh

If your talking about the "fight" in JSA Kingdom Come Special: Superman you may want to reread that

EDIT:

Team BM

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Golgo thread. Check

Team DC beats team Marvel 10/10.

How?

Team supes

Originally posted by Golgo13
How?
do you really want to play this game?

1 Trans
2 HH

Vs

2 HH
1 MH

Hyperion is the serious wildcard here.

I think Team 2 wins because of Hype.

Team BM wins. By the way, all 3 are HH that can take it up a bit.

Team 1 wins.

Team 2.