Best fts of the yr.

Started by carver91 pages

Best fts of the yr.

This yr has had some great showing with all kind of characters. What fts this yr stuck out to you? Name the top five. Mine is...

Blue Marvel ripping Shuma apart with a speed blitz.
Superman ripping Doomsday apart.
King Thor fight against Galactus
Hulk nearly overpowering an abstract
Diana taking on two Kryptonians

This thread would be better to do at the end of the year.

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
This thread would be better to do at the end of the year.

It can last throughout the yr.

😂

Why are you laughing ABHI?

Because I wanted to?

But what's funny though? I guess you are admiring my amazing thread?

Kyle and the Source Wall.

King Thor and Galactus

Kyle being Kyle.

Originally posted by Bentley
Doom being Doom.

👆

I agree.

Originally posted by carver9
👆

I agree.

Ah, Doom managed to steal Kang's powers, thanks for reminding me that 👆

Was Hyperion's universe feat this year, or late last year?

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Was Hyperion's universe feat this year, or late last year?

Two years ago.

This ft would most Def rank up there as well since Parasite has hung with and actually defeated top tiers.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Two years ago.

It's not that old, it was in Avengers #4 I think, which would have definitely been out last year. Man, time flies.

Why are we doing a years end award thread in May?

Pete coming back

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Was Hyperion's universe feat this year, or late last year?

Time perception problems, huh? Don't worry, you're not the only one... oh, and one more thing; it gets worse with every year 😆

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
It's not that old, it was in Avengers #4 I think, which would have definitely been out last year. Man, time flies.

30.01.2013, so not as old as abhi claimed, but pretty close.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=user_review&id=5632