how strong is America's patriotism for Sam.
In All Star Squadron During WWII his power was lifted by patriotism of Americans enough to make him able to mentally hold off the Spectre and hold open a dimensional aperture between two universes.
Also, pardon my ignorance but have his powers post COIE changed? Pre COIE he was superman level strong and durable, had clairvoyance, psionic power (TK more so than TP), size manipulation, and dimensional travel. The few issues I read post COIE didn't show much more than his physical powers.
Originally posted by beatboks
how strong is America's patriotism for Sam.In All Star Squadron During WWII his power was lifted by patriotism of Americans enough to make him able to mentally hold off the Spectre and hold open a dimensional aperture between two universes.
Also, pardon my ignorance but have his powers post COIE changed? Pre COIE he was superman level strong and durable, had clairvoyance, psionic power (TK more so than TP), size manipulation, and dimensional travel. The few issues I read post COIE didn't show much more than his physical powers.
It's almost full.
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't know what all Sam is capable of or the heights of his power so I can't comment until I know more.
His super strength and durability fluctuate considerably based on the belief American's have in freedom etc. If it was straight after 9/11 he'd probably be well up there "superman" level etc. Other times he's much lower.
Originally posted by Galan007
Sentry returned on the very next page after BM knocked him into orbit--so even IF he was KO'd(and I do not believe he was), he certainly wasn't out long enough to constitute a forum win.
Well he fought off Ares and Iron Man before Sentry returned but I see your point. What time of unconsciousness constitutes a forum win?
Originally posted by Galan007
Sentry returned on the very next page after BM knocked him into orbit--so even IF he was KO'd(and I do not believe he was), he certainly wasn't out long enough to constitute a forum win.
Dude, he was floating, limp in space with his eyes rolled in the back of his head and his mouth open. That was a KO. It wasn't a full KO, as he was only out for a bit, but he was certainly unconscious for enough time that we see he was indeed knocked out.