Huge fight

Started by golem3701 pages

Huge fight

Who wins this fight?

1.Moondragon

vs

2.Batman

vs

3.Proteus

vs

4.Sauron

vs

Mysterio(Beck)

Beck is kinda useless in a prep less confrontation.

3.Proteus

The Marvel character? WTF, he stomps.

I think you don't really ....wait, Batman????

Lol.

i think he meant "Prometheus"

Proteus

No Proteus X-Men character.

Originally posted by golem370
No Proteus X-Men character.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.
Originally posted by golem370
No Proteus X-Men character.

Lol...joke?

No Moondragon is a powerful telepath said above Professor X

Proteus wins

Originally posted by golem370
No Moondragon is a powerful telepath said above Professor X

She would die and what is Batman, Sauron, and Mysterio going to do in this fight?

Try and win

Originally posted by golem370
Try and win

what an answer lol

Originally posted by golem370
Try and win

How?

Wow I lost all my respect for Golem, what the hell is this?

Originally posted by carver9
She would die and what is Batman, Sauron, and Mysterio going to do in this fight?
Originally posted by golem370
Try and win

Excellent.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Wow I lost all my respect for Golem, what the hell is this?

I am sorry to lose your respect I will try and do better. I guess I messed up