You vs Venom (Spectacular Twist)

Started by Flyattractor1 pages

You vs Venom (Spectacular Twist)

You vs The Spectacular Spider-Man version of Venom.
Venom for some reason blames You for his crappy life so he is coming to EAT YOUR BRAIN!
The Twist...You get to choose the power set of one of the SpecSpidey Villians to fight Venom.

The Vulture.

Doc Ock

The Rhino

Green Goblin

Who would you choose and why?

It doesn't matter.

Venom would own the sh|t out of any of those powersets.

Pretty much. Goblin is the only one who stands a tiny chance.

Spectacular Venom was beastly. Damn it I miss that show...

F&$king Ultimate Spider-man should've been cancelled after three episodes.

Venom was easily the most beast ass villain on that show. Both fights lasted half the episode and ended via plot device.

Also yeah this show was the ****. Wish it was still on.

Yes. This show was WAY better then Ult. So glad it finally came out on Blu-Ray.

Electro would win, but he's too beast for this fight.

Originally posted by KingD19
Electro would win, but he's too beast for this fight.

Yeah. That's why I left him out of it.

Fair deal. Actually I think if someone with actual competence had Rhino's power set, they'd stand a chance.

Originally posted by KingD19
Fair deal. Actually I think if someone with actual competence had Rhino's power set, they'd stand a chance.

That is kind of why I left Sandman out of the roster.

Also if you had half a brain in your head you'd stand a good chance with Shocker's powerset.

Thinking back on it, most of Spidey's rogue gallery should be huge threats. They're just lowlife mooks who are too dumb to get creative.

Originally posted by zopzop
It doesn't matter.

Venom would own the sh|t out of any of those powersets.

the OP did say its us with a powerset of our choosing, and i know venoms weakness, soo yeah, spite against venom. 😂

Originally posted by 8swords
the OP did say its us with a powerset of our choosing, and i know venoms weakness, soo yeah, spite against venom. 😂
...Yeah. I was gonna get more "detailed" with the Powersets and what, but I am way to ....uh....yeah whatever, to get into sjuch particular detail so ....WTF>...

We don't know if Spec Venom is weak to fire. Only sonics.

Originally posted by SamZED
Pretty much. Goblin is the only one who stands a tiny chance.

Spectacular Venom was beastly. Damn it I miss that show...

F&$king Ultimate Spider-man should've been cancelled after three episodes.

F$#@ ult. spiderman, 👇

just rewatched the Spectacular SM, and the ending sucked,

His voice was meh but the fights were dope...
YouTube video
YouTube video
YouTube video
YouTube video
YouTube video

Originally posted by 8swords
just rewatched the Spectacular SM, and the ending sucked,
The ending of season 2 sucked? Norman Osborn was the the original Green Goblin in comics since 1960's yet somehow they managed to keep us guessing. Talk about quality writing. It had everything - great plot, character development, epic fight scenes, great voice acting, respect for the source material, epic villains and Spider-man written the way he's supposed to be. IMO the only thing that sucked about it is the lack of 3 more seasons and a couple of direct to DVD movies.

As for Ultimate.. you know something's wrong with the show when in two seasons Peter Parker has less character development than Flash Thompson in few episodes of Spectacular.

I win obviously.