Captain America vs. Spider-Women

Started by Wonder Man1 pages

Captain America vs. Spider-Women

What do you think?

Cap.

Women. Plural.

They stomp.

Do you mean spider woman , or spider women, if its spider woman then Jessica wins for sure. Not sure who the spider women are.

Spider Women = Jessica and Julia.

Women win.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Cap could no show the pheromones and then shield toss KO.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Women. Plural.

They stomp.


This is a damn good thread too.

Both of these women are VERY VERY underrated. IMHO, either of them should beat Cap (with Julia having the easier time due to her psionic webbing).

The freaking Spiderwomen are actually more interesting than boring @$$ Spiderman!

Prescience ftw

Doesn't she have like pheromones and shit?

I wouldn't be surprised if Cap takes them out.

Cap gives them ne hell of a fight but he will stll lose

Originally posted by Daredevil1
I wouldn't be surprised if Cap takes them out.

Just like he took out Widow and Diamondback? 😖hifty:

I meant Jessica.

On her lonesome?

Yeah. I didn't forsee how Captain America would overcome her phermones but he might get a shot of his shield off after all.

SW should win. Cap would win.

Originally posted by zopzop
This is a damn good thread too.

Both of these women are VERY VERY underrated. IMHO, either of them should beat Cap (with Julia having the easier time due to her psionic webbing).

The freaking Spiderwomen are actually more interesting than boring @$$ Spiderman!

👆

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Yeah. I didn't forsee how Captain America would overcome her phermones but he might get a shot of his shield off after all.

He did overcome Starfox's power once, but it was different and doesn't mean he wouldn't be bothered by other similar-type actions.

As for the fight, pretty much what Sam said...

Jessica is a solid meta with martial arts training, ranged options and limited flight, but in the end... Cap is Cap.

Spider-Woman.