Black Justice League Vs Black Avengers!

Started by Golgo132 pages

Black Justice League Vs Black Avengers!

Led by Calvin

Steel

Firestorm

John Stewart

Tattoo Man

Bloodwynd

Black Lightning

Amazing Man

Vixen

vs

Blue Marvel

Luke Cage

Brother Voodoo

Storm

Spectrum

Nightmask

War Machine

3-D Man

Black Panther

Not enough blackness in this thread, I'm afraid I need to report you 😛

Cage solos, ofc.

Reported for racism mhmm

Pretty even fight.
Both sides have varied physical/energy/ranged/magical/speed attacks.

Good fight!!!

Team 2 wins. Antimatter>>>DC characters

It doesn't matter who wins here, black vs black, it's a win for the white delegation anyways.

Originally posted by deathslash
Team 2 wins. Antimatter>>>DC characters

Amazing Man would absorb it. Also Bloodwynd.

Originally posted by Inhuman
Reported for racism mhmm

Man, he comes right out of a comic book. 💃

Wait, Blue Marvel really IS black?!?

Originally posted by riv6672
Wait, Blue Marvel really IS black?!?
I can't tell if you're joking trolling, or just really, really slow to catch on. Which of those three categories applies to you the best?

Considering the amount of joking/potential trolling going on in this thread that might be offensive to a black person, which i am, which would you prefer me to be?

Dont know which of the above posters, to include you, are black, dont care, really. But i think i'm well within the thread's established tone, to the point where i really dont need to be questioned, yeah? Yeah.

Isnt bloodwynd just j'onn/MM in disguise?

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Isnt bloodwynd just j'onn/MM in disguise?

👆

He shouldn't count. He's basically a Martian in blackface.

This thread is cool, also Triathlon reference 👆

Originally posted by deathslash
Team 2 wins. Antimatter>>>DC characters
Firestorm has cancelled out anti-matter before:
http://i.imgur.com/BVijUfE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bafgW2r.jpg
If that trick worked on cosmic/multiversal Alex Luthor, I can only assume it would work on BM as well. /shrug

Also, Golgo was digging deep when he picked some of these Africans. Lol.

Are Calvin, Nightmask, Tattooed Man, from Africa? I dont know these characters to speak of. Storm and Panther aside, one is from Mars...😕

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Isnt bloodwynd just j'onn/MM in disguise?

Nope. He was just impersonating him. The real Bloodwynd was trapped in the blood gem.

Plus he's had a few other cameo's since.. Day of Judgement and Morrison's JLA being some of them. Never did much, but he was there.

I have no idea what I was expecting when I saw the title.

Who is Nightmask?

Originally posted by Galan007
Firestorm has cancelled out anti-matter before:
http://i.imgur.com/BVijUfE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bafgW2r.jpg
If that trick worked on cosmic/multiversal Alex Luthor, I can only assume it would work on BM as well. /shrug

Also, Golgo was digging deep when he picked some of these Africans. Lol.

Since it wasn't specified, wouldn't we have to use the Nu52 version of Firestorm?
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I have no idea what I was expecting when I saw the title.

Who is Nightmask?

Nightmask is a new character that was created during the Marvel Now runs. Technichally, he isn't even human since he was created by Ex Nihilo and I'm pretty certain that he was born on Mars.