Mera vs Aquaman

Started by Fire Knight1 pages

Mera vs Aquaman

Who wins?

Aquaman has every advantage unless Mera immediately does the "water from body absorption" thing. Which she likely wouldn't.

Call me crazy, but I'm going with Mera.

The King shows who is the boss and who works in the kitchen to the *****.

Don't be like that.

========

If Arthur gets close in, he can take it. If Mera keeps her distance, maybe she can manipulate the water in his body.

Fighting someone when the one thing you manipulate actually amps them, puts a person at an immediate disadvantage imo.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't be like that.

========

If Arthur gets close in, he can take it. If Mera keeps her distance, maybe she can manipulate the water in his body.

Fighting someone when the one thing you manipulate actually amps them, puts a person at an immediate disadvantage imo.


C'mon, if it was lois you wouldn't have said one thing.

😛

Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't be like that.

With their constant misogyny laced humor, I wonder how abhi and Stilt get women in real life.

Best bet; they probably don't.

Also, Mera wins.

Originally posted by abhilegend
C'mon, if it was lois you wouldn't have said one thing.

😛

I hate lois for reasons other than sexism, so it's different.

Originally posted by Epicurus
With their constant misogyny laced humor, I wonder how abhi and Stilt get women in real life.

Best bet; they probably don't.

Also, Mera wins.

don't bash.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I hate lois for reasons other than sexism, so it's different.

don't bash.


I wasn't being sexist, just joking.

ahuh

Wow so some people think Mera will lose because she's woman.

Aquaman maybe stronger, but if Mera take out every water from his body, he's done.

Does the fight take place in water? Also, wouldn't Aquaman's telepathy work on her since Atlantean's are sea based?

Scenario 1: they fight in sea
scenario 2: they fight on land

Choose either or both. I can't edit OP.

In sea, he'd win. On land, she has more of a chance, imo.

Re: Mera vs Aquaman

Originally posted by Fire Knight
Who wins?

Is this a standard battle or a sex encounter?

Mera in both.

In the sea, she launches him into space.

CIS still being on, can't see Arthur going all out against her. WhereasMera, I can.

Re: Re: Mera vs Aquaman

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Is this a standard battle or a sex encounter?

You choose

They fought in Aquaman #3 (Vol.3)....Aquaman won

Mera was bloodlusted and Aquaman was holding back and still won

^ 👆

out of water it might be different. forum does allow for more options, but still, i'd take arthur for a heavy majority.

In or out of water, I give Aquaman the win. Mere would only pull water out of his body in a bloodlust situation.

Mera has claimed she is faster than he is in the new 52, and has indeed kept up with him when they were hauling ass away from the Dead King. Though Aquaman has a confirmed hypersonic(mach 5+) speed feat by outracing the Living Room to an island and beating it there by a fair margin.