Batman, Captain America & Black Panther vs Winter Soldier, Deathstroke & Sabertooth

Started by golem3701 pages

Batman, Captain America & Black Panther vs Winter Soldier, Deathstroke & Sabertooth

In this fight Sabertooth has a couple vibranium swords.

Somebody save me. I can't take it no more.

Originally posted by carver9
Somebody save me. I can't take it no more.

LOL

Too much win in team 1.

to much captain america is a bad ass and kicks all of team 2's ass , but carver you and golem in the who could be batman thread is entertaining please dont stop

Creed dual-wielding vibranium swords? 😐

Just to be sure... are they antarctic vibranium (aka antimetal) or wakandan, golem?

wakanda

Id side with Team 2 to win here.

Isn't Victor in a slightly higher weight class than the rest?

Originally posted by carver9
Somebody save me. I can't take it no more.
petpet

Team 1 handily.

This is peak human to low meta Sabes

Team 1 wins too many reasons to list but here are a few of them. Better teamwork, better fighters, better at tactics, better leadership

Leadership mean nothing if the three of them are fighting each other on who is the leader lol

team one ftw

Team two. They(Slade and Sabes) can take much more damage overall and keep coming.

Team 2 is my unbiased opinion

^That is one off the funniest thing I've seen on this sure

Team Bucky wins