Thor/Sentry/Silver Surfer vs Superman/Captain Marvel/Orion

Started by Insane Titan1 pages

Thor/Sentry/Silver Surfer vs Superman/Captain Marvel/Orion

Pre reboot

No BFR

Who wins

all depends on what sentry were getting hes such a wild card a focused sentry along with thor and surfer just brutally butt **** team dc

Team two. Good fight.

No Void can be used for Sentry, any other is applicable

Team 1

Originally posted by Harbinger
Team two. Good fight.

Billy solos

Team 1.

team one

t1

team 1 easily wins if we have a stable sentry we need no void, its over before it began

Team Sentry, hard.

Team one probably wins. It's a close fight.

Originally posted by Dampyre
Team one probably wins. It's a close fight.

It isn't close at all if we are using current depictions of said characters (Marvel). It would be a massacre to the eighth degree. By the way, where is Sentry? Last time he showed up on panel was during his fight against Thor iirc.

Originally posted by carver9
It isn't close at all if we are using current depictions of said characters (Marvel). It would be a massacre to the eighth degree. By the way, where is Sentry? Last time he showed up on panel was during his fight against Thor iirc.

I'm not sure where the Sentry is these days. I despise that character. He's the worst thing Marvel has ever done, IMO. That being said, he's the biggest question mark in this fight Which Sentry shows up? The emo ****? The one that virtually stalemated WWH? The one that owned the Molecule Man?

This fight also depends on match-ups. I think Marvel wins no matter what but if Sentry or Surfer fight Superman then Marvel wins more convincingly. Thor is powerful but he'll end up fighting Superman like he does the Hulk. That's not a smart way to fight against someone who's stronger and more durable than he is.

Team One, after a nice long fight.

Where does the fight take place? ...no BFR indicates there is a restricted area.

Originally posted by Dampyre
I'm not sure where the Sentry is these days. I despise that character. He's the worst thing Marvel has ever done, IMO. That being said, he's the biggest question mark in this fight Which Sentry shows up? The emo ****? The one that virtually stalemated WWH? The one that owned the Molecule Man?

This fight also depends on match-ups. I think Marvel wins no matter what but if Sentry or Surfer fight Superman then Marvel wins more convincingly. Thor is powerful but he'll end up fighting Superman like he does the Hulk. That's not a smart way to fight against someone who's stronger and more durable than he is.

Sentry is a good character imo and with his current amps, no one on team DC is taking him. Hell, I could see him taking on two of them at the same time.

I agree with Thor but with his recent portrayals, I can see him giving any of them hell, even fighting like he does against the Hulk.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Billy solos