Terry Mcginnis Vs Winter Soldier

Started by Golgo131 pages

Terry Mcginnis Vs Winter Soldier

vs

Bucky.

How so?

Stronger, better trained. Terry has the gadgets, true, but Bucky can beat him.

Does depend on the battlefield, I guess.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stronger, better trained. Terry has the gadgets, true, but Bucky can beat him.

Does depend on the battlefield, I guess.

The suit increases his strength, speed, and durability. Not to mention gadgets to KO someone like Big Barda.

Originally posted by Golgo13
The suit increases his strength, speed, and durability. Not to mention gadgets to KO someone like Big Barda.

So why the thread?

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
So why the thread?

you really have to ask? 😂

Batman Beyond was stronger and faster than both Batman or CA.

He had superhuman strength, speed, and durability.
I'd say around Killer Croc or current Bane.
His armor made him a 10-15 tonner in both durability and strength. Maybe even beyond that.
Not to mention the assorted equipment he has, like a cloaking device, jetpacks, built-in electrical discharger, etc.

Originally posted by 8swords
you really have to ask? 😂

No, not really. Posting a battle and stating the outcome = forum masturbation.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Batman Beyond was stronger and faster than both Batman or CA.

He had superhuman strength, speed, and durability.
I'd say around Killer Croc or current Bane.
His armor made him a 10-15 tonner in both durability and strength. Maybe even beyond that.
Not to mention the assorted equipment he has, like a cloaking device, jetpacks, built-in electrical discharger, etc.

Yeah, he was stacked.

Terry.

Bucky beat the hell out of Cap 50's who is a hell of a lot stronger and arguably more skilled. Remember that cap has all of Caps feats post 1942-his reemergence during Avengers.

Strength feats?

He injured Barnes mechanical arm (class 2) when they wrestled over Cap's (original) shield

That's stronger than Terry?

To hit Caps shield which Bucky was holding hard enough to damage Bucky...

Yeah, Cap has easily blocked effectively everything thrown at him.

Is Bucky stronger than Terry in his suit? I doubt it. He's also more durable, I think.

How strong is Terry? He injured Bucky's robotic arm which is class 2 and durable enough to tank most standard munitions.

terry wins