Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Damn you 😠Well, can't see what Flash would do, short of BFRing him into the Speed Force like he did with SBP (who was fighting evenly with Superman).
But that brings the question for Golem.....which versions of Flash/Superman? Pre-FLASHPOINT? Post? One of each?!!?!?!?!?! 😱 THESE QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED!!!!!
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, can't see what he can do with prep, really, apart from going to all the speedsters and asking for their speed.That'll make him faster than Kal, for sure.
Post? No idea.
Wally did show some smarts that show he can adapt well when he ran to get stuff to upgrade a computer to near-lightspeed, but that's closest I can think of to prep I've seen of any Flash. Unless you count what Wall also did to beat Queen Of Fables. Which, I can't see applying here. And we don't know if it's even Wally for the thread.
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Question: How fast is a sun dipped Superman ?
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/KCS/JSA010pg21.jpg