Ok, here's my actual take:
So if I'm Loki, what am I doing with the prep? Loki's a schemer, but in a narrative sense, not necessarily because prep gives him a ton of power. But he's smart enough to realize he wouldn't win a 4-on-1. So the strategy is to divide and conquer. Temporary BFR may be necessary, but with a mixture of illusions, mind tricks, and dimensional portals (or even non-dimensional), he can separate all but the hammer brothers. I don't think anyone questions that he can take on any one of them, so the true issue becomes Thor and Bill.
Zop correctly surmises that the hammers themselves are the chief issue he's facing. They can absorb his magical energies when properly focused and cut off his connection to Cytorrak if given the chance. So with some summons - rock golems, dragons, or other creatures he's summoned through the years - the goal would be to keep them in melee, where the advantage is his.
Since no one has overt psi-defenses, though the hammer brothers are likely immune to Loki's charms, there may also be the option of turning the team against itself through a mixture of magical telepathic suggestion and illusions.
Also, between teleports, phasing, etc., Loki would control the point of entry on conflict.
Given the safety net that is Juggernaut's durability, I think Loki could leverage his versatility to pull a majority on the team, though I wouldn't call it a 10/10 scenario. They team would have to have a fairly coordinated, swift strike on multiple fronts to put Loki down before he peaced out to try again, fully healed and invulnerable again. They have the power...Godblasts, etc. So it's not impossible, but I also see it as slightly less likely, given the lopsided prep.
Due to the lack of magical defenses on the "Surfer..." team, I actually think 7 is an easier fight for Loki than 5. 6 obviously is the hardest until Thanos due to sheer numbers and the hammers.
The prep is one-sided, so I assume I'm not taking many liberties with fight initiative.
Which leaves Thanos and Tyrant. Near equals, if their encounter is to be taken at face value (though Tyrant is rightly placed last). Also given Thanos's showing against Loki's adoptive dad, I'm not sure he could bring enough offense to bear on Thanos to put him down. It's a conundrum of a fight for me, because breaching Loki's defenses would be dicey as well. I'd likely side with the Titan, though narrowly.