Team Superman -Vs- Team Silver Surfer

Started by Supermex1 pages

Team Superman -Vs- Team Silver Surfer

Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Team Superman

Hyperion
Superman
Shazam
Gladiator

Vs

Team Silver Surfer

M.Manhunter
Silver Surfer
Black Bolt
Firestorm

After debating who winsssss this team fight.... The winning team will face Team Thor, Team Hulk, Team Wonder Woman or Team Green Lantern..

Team 1.

Originally posted by carver9
Team 1.

Why team 1 Carv?

Originally posted by Supermex
Why team 1 Carv?

They just seem overall physically more imposing than the others. The other team has a chance of winning if Black Bolt starts off with a scream or if Firestorm just start manipulating things from the get go but since they are fighting in character, can't see it happening.

Also, we have as of yet to see what can take Hyperion down (besides a team buster android from the future). Yeah, team 1 wins this. Decisively imo.

Originally posted by carver9
They just seem overall physically more imposing than the others. The other team has a chance of winning if Black Bolt starts off with a scream or if Firestorm just start manipulating things from the get go but since they are fighting in character, can't see it happening.

Also, we have as of yet to see what can take Hyperion down (besides a team buster android from the future). Yeah, team 1 wins this. Decisively imo.

I see what your saying Carv..

When I made the teams I knew Team Superman would be the more physical team, while team SS would be the more versital of the 2 teams.

Maybe more with discuss this and come to a clear winner

Banner: I vote for team silver surfer because *turns into hulk* Hulk: I WANT TO RIP OFF SILVER MANS HEAD!!!

0ne for Team 1 and one for team 2

Team 1 , I agree with Carver, for once sneer

Team 2 wins.

Gladiator is almost a non factor in this fight. Surfer know his weakeness, and he is vulnerable against TP (martian mahunter). MM could even command him to attack others.

Superman is the only one in team 1 who can have some anwser against intangibility (MM).

All of team 1 are vulnerable to BB attack.

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Team 2 wins.

Gladiator is almost a non factor in this fight. Surfer know his weakeness, and he is vulnerable against TP (martian mahunter). MM could even command him to attack others.

Superman is the only one in team 1 who can have some anwser against intangibility (MM).

All of team 1 are vulnerable to BB attack.

😂

Martian manhunter wins via telepathy

I just think the versatility on team SS is to much for Team Supes..

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Team 2 wins.

Gladiator is almost a non factor in this fight. Surfer know his weakeness, and he is vulnerable against TP (martian mahunter). MM could even command him to attack others.

Superman is the only one in team 1 who can have some anwser against intangibility (MM).

All of team 1 are vulnerable to BB attack.


Well J'onn is vulnerable to fists. See Zod.

Team 2 wins.

Gladiator is the weak link for team 1

Hyperion throws a universe at them.

Silver Surfer soul sucks 😖hifty:

How about Black Bolt? Would take Dcnu Shazam out?

Shazam summons a ping pong table and KOes him.

If they fight in character, I'm leaning toward Team 1. I think Team 2 tends to be plagued more by CIS.