Battle of the Robots/Androids!

Started by TedKordJRBOSS2 pages

Battle of the Robots/Androids!

Rules:
1. Battle takes place in Iron Man's Armoury.
2. Win via death.
3. Amazo has the powers of Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green lantern, Black canary and Batman's Mind.

Red Tornado vs Vision vs Ultron vs Amazo vs Tekik vs Cyborg superman vs Red torpedo vs Ace of spades

Ultron stomps

Amazo.

Amazo stops with all those powers.

I was going to say Amazo was a ringer, but Cyborg Supes is right up thete, if not more powerful.
I think it comes down to CSupes and Ultron.
Of the two, i cant pick a winner.

Originally posted by riv6672
I was going to say Amazo was a ringer, but Cyborg Supes is right up thete, if not more powerful.
I think it comes down to CSupes and Ultron.
Of the two, i cant pick a winner.

Cs isn't even an android or bot. Amazo could just copy all his abilities too.

If you say so.

Actually going by what i've read on this site. Unless CSupes is NOT Hank Henshaw, in which case the clear winner is Ultron over Amazo at the end.

Way too many variables Herr.

Red Tornado is an elemental, like Swamp Thing.
Hank has hacked the Source Wall.
Amazo could copy and steal.
Ultron is Ultron

Amazo

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Way too many variables Herr.

Hank has hacked the Source Wall.

Ultron is Ultron.

The variables seem fun in this one, not skewed towards any one character, though. 👆

So it IS Henshaw, then.

And Ultron being Ultron, it comes down to him and Henshaw, for me.

What is stopping Amazo copying ultrons abilities?

I dont see him doing it; give me a scenario why dont you?

Of course he can. He can copy anything technological and power based. He once copied the Worlogog, which Is a lot more uber than Ultron.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Of course he can. He can copy anything technological and power based. He once copied the Worlogog, which Is a lot more uber than Ultron.

That is true. The Android Hourman was capable of feats that put Ultron to shame.

Sweet, i wonder if Henshaw can hack him, though...

Amazo wins with ease.

I'd still like to know about the potential of a Henshaw hack.
For all Amazo can do, he's still earth based tech.
The Source Wall is beyond that.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]

That is true. The Android Hourman was capable of feats that put Ultron to shame. [/B]

Yeah, and Amazo showed versatility and intelligence to put him down. Probably thanks to the Worlogog.

Vision or Ultron

I was actually thinking Vision could win but since he was made by ultron and he wouldn't be able to phase through amazo I decided against it