Rules: 1. Hank has all of his powers & gadgets. 2. Both have 2 weeks of prep. 3. Win via K.O.
RIV
riv6672Senior Member
Knee jerk reaction: Hank.
JAN
janus77Banana Genius
Doom wins, across all scenarios.
RIV
riv6672Senior Member
I think its just one scenario.
SIA
Sin I AMMadame Mort
Lol scientist supreme solos
JAN
janus77Banana Genius
Originally posted by riv6672 I think its just one scenario.
Doesn't alter the correctness of my statement!
DTM
DTMSenior Member
Id go with Doom to beat Pym.
DAR
DarkRaidenBlack Dynamite's Second
Doom pretty easily
PYM
pym-ftwMizukage
Pym has alot of tools to hard counter Doom, but he doesn't think on Doom's scale if left to his own devices. Doom 6/10 imho
CAD
CadenceV2Formerly Sirfizzwhizz
Doom has over all better prep feats and Magic too.
RIV
riv6672Senior Member
Originally posted by janus77 Doesn't alter the correctness of my statement!
Doesnt alter the OPINION of your statement. 😉
RIV
riv6672Senior Member
Originally posted by pym-ftw Pym has alot of tools to hard counter Doom, but he doesn't think on Doom's scale if left to his own devices. Doom 6/10 imho
Fair enough. I think Hank has the harder tech for Doom to counter, and his competitive nature against another scientist brings out his best.