DC band vs marvel band

Started by Ruijina1 pages

DC band vs marvel band

black bolt, Gorgon, Dazzler, songbird

vs

Zauriel, vibe, Tyroc, Pied Piper

setting: Vienna city center, at twilight

Does Gorgon sing. now?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does Gorgon sing. now?

He can see for miles and miles and miles; he can see for miles and miles and miiiiiles.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does Gorgon sing. now?

he and vibe are percussions

dancer/accompaniment: Dazzler and Pied Piper

lead singer: Zauriel and black bolt

vocal accompaniment: Tyroc and songbird

O....K?

this band battle will not last long with Black Bolt

Originally posted by Supermutant
this band battle will not last long with Black Bolt.

Nor with Zauriel.

He's immortal, and can come back anytime he wants to (pre DCnU, of course).

And that scream is a bit more powerful I think than BB's whisper/speaking.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nor with Zauriel.

He's immortal, and can come back anytime he wants to (pre DCnU, of course).

And that scream is a bit more powerful I think than BB's whisper/speaking.

I was referring too the band equipment and the environment b/c everything will be destroyed so no more band-off.

Are we going to be on copious amounts of drugs at the performance? Because I'm siding with any band Dazzler is in if that's the case.

are you serious ?

who are the juries ? 1D, R5, or other your ideal candidates ?
what is the specified song ? how about let it go ?

I think they should cover Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin.

Seems the most fitting.