Who is the weakest abstract being that can be physically KO'd?

Started by riv66722 pages

Who is the weakest abstract being that can be physically KO'd?

And by who?

So, two part question, really.

LT, obviously.

Ha, actually thats who inspired this thread.

I know, I possess the gift of having read a comic or two 😛

Originally posted by janus77
I know, I possess the gift of having read a comic or two 😛

Literally, a comic or two.

Before you say it.

Sick burn!

Wait LT was physically KTFOed?

No idea.
Thats why i'm asking.

Originally posted by janus77
LT, obviously.

😆

👆

Eternity via pressure point attack

Well, Galactus is an abstract, right?

And he's below LT/Eternity...

Originally posted by SamZED
Wait LT was physically KTFOed?

This is the only instance the LT has been KO'd/Killed as far as I know (although be wrong)

Apparently he died here. But it's most likely just an M-Body.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/20154504/New_Avengers_Vol_3_8_page_5.jpg.html

They say Death is the weakest in marvel.
Inbetweener is said to be sorta weak too.

I don't mind abstracts being beaten. But koed? What happened to good writing, i so sick of these feat centric books

A few good posts in here, thanks!

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I don't mind abstracts being beaten. But koed? What happened to good writing, i so sick of these feat centric books

👆

Some of the things that occur in comics nowadays are so utterly ridiculous that its completely stupid and unrealistic...even by comicbook standards.

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
This is the only instance the LT has been KO'd/Killed as far as I know (although be wrong)

Apparently he died here. But it's most likely just an M-Body.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/20154504/New_Avengers_Vol_3_8_page_5.jpg.html


There's no resolution to that yet, is there? Supposedly his killer plucked out the Watcher's Eyes as well.

Originally posted by Astner
There's no resolution to that yet, is there? Supposedly his killer plucked out the Watcher's Eyes as well.

Not so far. I mean it could be Midas (who killed Uatu although I may be wrong).

Doesn't seem like he could be capable of doing such a thing though. Might have been this so called Rabum Alal that we keep hearing of.

Re: Who is the weakest abstract being that can be physically KO'd?

Originally posted by riv6672
And by who?

So, two part question, really.

that's an impossibility. Abstract beings are abstract and thus not physical.

No really a KO, but a regular human beat Death.."vanquished her" to be exact