Originally posted by deathslash
Part of me wants to say that thanos stomps the avengers into paste but the other part of me wants to say that pym particles and their most powerful attacks results in a loss for old prune chin.
lol I was taking kind of a marvel cinematic view here. I mean still using comic book feats and all, but instead attacking Thanos with alittle bit of Ant-Man with the particles, some Wanda Magic🙂Vision's versatility and then the classic boys Hulk,cap,Thor and Tony..
I know its still up hill battle for the Avengers thou
Originally posted by carver9We should worry about specifically that as opposed to every thing else Thanos has done. One possible hard battle or loss can change the perception of Thanos.
Lol..Thanos will be fighting Hulk soon in an ongoing battle. This has been described as a huge event for Thanos. Also stated by Starlin that Thanos is wary of Hulks power. If this fight goes anything like Starlin is saying, Hulk alone is a huge threat.
While it's true that may or may not happen what basis does that have now?
I can also tell another forum meltdown is imminent regardless of what happens in that book though.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
We should worry about specifically that as opposed to every thing else Thanos has done. One possible hard battle or loss can change the perception of Thanos.While it's true that may or may not happen what basis does that have now?
I can also tell another forum meltdown is imminent regardless of what happens in that book though.
Never said that it would change anything at all about Thanos, because it will not change his character or his power level at all but again, even if it's a loss or a win for the Hulk, this is going to be an epic battle for the Titan.
Who knows, it will probably end up like the Zeus beat down but the only reason I don't think that is, the hype Starlin is passing Hulk aaaannnnndddd, this fight/appearance lasting more than one comic...then the title of it, Thanos vs Hulk.
So if it changes nothing about Thanos then that means it elevates Hulk to Thanos level according to your previous post?
Your Thanos hate and Hulk love would cause you to literally explode if Hulk won me thinks.
Still though. You're judging based off pure speculation. Might as well say Vulcan beat the Imperial Guard and Gladiator. Title is meaningless though. They may have a huge brawl or they may have a small skirmish. Most likely the latter and then team up against Annihilus and Co. My guess anyway.
Forum explosion either way. Just like in two days when Starlord fights Thanos.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So if it changes nothing about Thanos then that means it elevates Hulk to Thanos level according to your previous post?Your Thanos hate and Hulk love would cause you to literally explode if Hulk won me thinks.
Still though. You're judging based off pure speculation. Might as well say Vulcan beat the Imperial Guard and Gladiator. Title is meaningless though. They may have a huge brawl or they may have a small skirmish. Most likely the latter and then team up against Annihilus and Co. My guess anyway.
Forum explosion either way. Just like in two days when Starlord fights Thanos.
Or Hulk has been underrated. Doesn't matter tbh. Your statement is right, they will probably team up, battle, who knows but my post doesn't reflect me hating Thanos...the idea of my post is, it's about freaking time these two fought.
Don't think the forum will explode concerning Thanos power level vs the Hulk...the forum would only explode if Hulk got trashed by Thanos, not the other way around.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nah. Your rivers of jizz would drown us all, carvster, if Hulk won.Tbh, it'll probably end up a stalemate. What with Thanos and Hulk both being cinematic properties.
Lol...only towards one person. I will remove him off ignore just to parade about it. Anyone else like Bran, Kurupt, hell, that's about it...I would respect them and not even bring it up in a debate.
I agree with it probably ending in a stalemate.
No. If we haven't thoroughly seen Hulk get trashed by vastly less that would be a point.
I take that back, you'll love Thanos regardless of what happens. He loses and he's an In-Betweener matcher. He wins and he blasted the shit out of Galactus.
That would be just you exploding in that case. You have people seriously arguing Gladiator could beat Thanos based off a statement. What do you think is going to happen?
Anyway obviously not looking forward to it. Though I understand why you are. A lower tier opponent taking on someone who dwarfs him. No negatives for Hulk.
It'd be like a Thanos vs Set mini.
But I digress. Vs mentality aside it should be decent, like his other works. You'll like it, I'll probably like it, and the forum will be go into death throes.
However, right now as it stands, Hulk doesn't stand a chance against Thanos. Which will be true to this moment even if Thanos gets one punched.
Originally posted by carver9I'm not on ignore , so you will just continue with been a f*ggot?
Lol...only towards one person. I will remove him off ignore just to parade about it. Anyone else like Bran, Kurupt, hell, that's about it...I would respect them and not even bring it up in a debate.I agree with it probably ending in a stalemate.