Galactus vs Spectre (Crispus Allen)

Started by cdtm2 pages

Galactus vs Spectre (Crispus Allen)

Who wins?

Galactus, without much trouble I would think.

Hal Jordan would mean he might have to use a little effort

If Corrigan we might actually have a fight

my 2 cents

Originally posted by beatboks
Galactus, without much trouble I would think.

Hal Jordan would mean he might have to use a little effort

If Corrigan we might actually have a fight

my 2 cents


Not really. Spectre would win pretty much everytime.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Not really. Spectre would win pretty much everytime.

Name two feats Crispis has that even make this debatable. Hell name one!!!

while I agree that Galactus wins, I don't think that it would be easy. Crispus was pretty much the weakest spectre that I've ever seen, but that doesn't mean that he can't put up a good fight.

Galactus stomps.

Galactus is a foce of nature. I see Spectre winning if he gets the order to punish him, and easily at that, however, under normal circumstances I think thet Crispus Allen might be to unexperianced and would fail but I also can't see Galactus killing spectre, so a stalemate would be rather more likely.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Galactus is a foce of nature. I see Spectre winning if he gets the order to punish him, and easily at that, however, under normal circumstances I think thet Crispus Allen might be to unexperianced and would fail but I also can't see Galactus killing spectre, so a stalemate would be rather more likely.
Why would he have to kill Spectre to beat him?

Originally posted by Mindset
Why would he have to kill Spectre to beat him?

Because Crispus Allen is black and would never give up.

Originally posted by Glorificus
Galactus stomps.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Because Crispus Allen is black and would never give up.
Solid point. 👆

Originally posted by beatboks
Name two feats Crispis has that even make this debatable. Hell name one!!!

Remaking creation after ALE damaged it beyond repair. There you got it.
Originally posted by Glorificus
Galactus stomps.

Spectre could just BFR him for the win if he likes so.

Originally posted by Glorificus
Galactus stomps.

Originally posted by Utrigita

No.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Remaking creation after ALE damaged it beyond repair. There you got it.

Got the scans by any chance?

Originally posted by beatboks
Got the scans by any chance?

Sure.

Here Cain asks Spectre to un-create creation and rebuild it into Darkseid's image.

Once freed, Spectre remakes the creation.

And it was specifically the whole creation, a multiverse.

That was the only time Crispus used Spectre's powers in an effective way, the day he realized he wasn't just a murderer.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Sure.

Here Cain asks Spectre to un-create creation and rebuild it into Darkseid's image.

Once freed, Spectre remakes the creation.

And it was specifically the whole creation, a multiverse.

That was the only time Crispus used Spectre's powers in an effective way, the day he realized he wasn't just a murderer.

good job. You've solidly convinced me that this fight is a tie or slight edge to the spectre

Originally posted by deathslash
good job. You've solidly convinced me that this fight is a tie or slight edge to the spectre

Galactus has remade creation after unmaking it? When?

Spectre is several tiers above Galactus. Unless we're taking Geoff Johns' Spectre. But even Johns' spectre was better than Bendis' Galactus.

😛

Glorious.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Sure...

That's right.
This happened in Final Crisis, and that's when Crispus finally realizes the true extent of his powers and of his role as Spectre in creation.
Crispus Spectre has never been "weak" as far as I'm concerned (Spectre in fact is Spectre in pure power everytime), he only had problems with what to do as Spectre and, mainly, WHY he had to do things he personally didn't understand.
But after the Spear of Destiny issue in Final Crisis, Crispus finally became effectively one and only with Spectre's essence, he understood God's great reasons and his powers as Spectre were at their best, as you correctly showed.

Spectre totally takes this, as far as I'm concerned.