Atrocious vs superman

Started by Atrocitus1 pages

Atrocious vs superman

Who wins

What's wrong guys, too busy rehashing the same old fights?

I'd give it to Atrocitus. Guy has been a beast.

I'm more amused by the fact you misspelled his name 😛

Originally posted by Golgo13
I'd give it to Atrocitus. Guy has been a beast.

Losing to Guy Gardner is beastly?

Originally posted by abhilegend
Losing to Guy Gardner is beastly?

Not really a low feat. Before that, Atro has had a good record.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm more amused by the fact you misspelled his name 😛

I kept wanting to post, but any jab at the spelling that I wanted to make was probably too subtle, and anything that was more obvious didn't feel as funny. I failed...

🙁

Lol, it's cool.

How'd he lose?

I've been out of the loop, money's tight.

Superman wins a healthy majority.