Team Titans vs Supermen vs P5

Started by maxivitopowe1 pagesPoll

Team Titans vs Supermen vs P5

Team Titans vs Supermen vs P5

Thanos
Darkseid
LF Rulk
Death Sentry

Vs

Post Crisis Superman
DCNu Superman
Injustice Superman
OWAW Superman
Kingdom Come Superman
Black Ring Superman

Vs

Colossus
White Queen
Cyclops
Namor
Magik

All at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
Brawl
No BFR/PIS/CIS

Bump

Oh sh*t lol, i thought it said teen titans, i was like the f*ck are the teen titans gonna do.

bumpo

Probably the P5, at least once they are reduced to one member. I can't see any of those other teams beating a fully powered Phoenix Force host.

P5.

it is funny

the people are saying P5 but the votes are saying super men

I'm sorry but SM without PIS, going for the kill and using all their abilities wins this pretty convincingly.

Originally posted by shadowknight
I'm sorry but SM without PIS, going for the kill and using all their abilities wins this pretty convincingly.

How do they beat a fully powered Phoenix host? It could eat the star that they get their power from.

I wanna know the answer as well

Even with the uneven teams, P5 is a lock to win since even individually they're insanely powerful, but if and or when a member goes down, the remaining ones get a boost. And if they are left with just a pure Phoenix host, that's just unfair to the oters.

Even LF Rulk

bump

Thanks man

Several things

1. Speed kills
2. Sentry is hard to put down
3. Darkseid erases some asses
4. Rule drains a fool

I said team 1.

Re: Team Titans vs Supermen vs P5

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Thanos
Darkseid
LF Rulk
Death Sentry

Vs

Post Crisis Superman
DCNu Superman
Injustice Superman
OWAW Superman
Kingdom Come Superman
Black Ring Superman

Vs

Colossus
White Queen
Cyclops
Namor
Magik

All at the Peak of their Game
Full Brutality
Brawl
No BFR/PIS/CIS

Peak of their game? Well I'd think Darkseid solos, but there's an awful lot of Super-Singing potential. 😱

How do the Supermen put Thanos down as well? They are faster, but Thanos is insanely durable.

Team 1.

The Phoenix team takes this