Ultron with Gem of Cyttorak vs The World

Started by basilisk1 pages

Ultron with Gem of Cyttorak vs The World

Classic Ultron has the gem of Cyttorak and with it all the powers of Classic Juggernaut. He has vowed to conquer the earth.

The evil intelligence of Ultron... a primary adamantium body ... all the power of the Juggernaut... who is the weakest character or team that can stop the Ultronaut?

Doom stops him

Would the Ruby Gem really work on Ultron? Why would Cyttorak lend his strength to a construct?

Lol it works since it's the stips of the thread bro.

Originally posted by KingD19
Lol it works since it's the stips of the thread bro.
exactly , lol Stoic you're not this bad.

High end magic, reality warp maybe...ultron in this incarnation would be extremely difficult to beat. Id say noone under Odin.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
High end magic, reality warp maybe...ultron in this incarnation would be extremely difficult to beat. Id say noone under Odin.

👆

Yeah. I see Ultron using the full potential of the gem. Which means all the magic Cain has showed as well as that kid who was animating objects and stuff. Plus the strength, forcefield and invulnerability boosted by his adamantium body and immunity to telepathy would make him a near Thanos level threat if not on equal formidability.

Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. I see Ultron using the full potential of the gem. Which means all the magic Cain has showed as well as that kid who was animating objects and stuff. Plus the strength, forcefield and invulnerability boosted by his adamantium body and immunity to telepathy would make him a near Thanos level threat if not on equal formidability.

I agree with everything save being a thanos level threat, if you look at both their recent arcs imo ultron was significantly more formidable imo.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I agree with everything save being a thanos level threat, if you look at both their recent arcs imo ultron was significantly more formidable imo.

Ultron came off as better? I haven't been keeping up with my comics lately. Damn, well yeah the Cyttorak boost would just be so unfair to everybody else lol.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I agree with everything save being a thanos level threat, if you look at both their recent arcs imo ultron was significantly more formidable imo.

👆

Can robots do magic?

If they are given magical powers by a mega super demon whose avatars can do magic, then sure.

I've always wondered that in comics

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Can robots do magic?

Wasn't a robot given the power cosmic? At that level magic/tech/pc is all interchangeable really

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Can robots do magic?
Originally posted by KingD19
If they are given magical powers by a mega super demon whose avatars can do magic, then sure.

Yeah, pretty much. And for the purposes of this thread definitely.

Plenty of times magic has been used to animate inanimate things - trees, statues, skeletons etc. so I think there is no problem imbuing a construct with the magical powers of the Juggernaut. There is even sort of a magic powered robot already around - the Destroyer.

Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. I see Ultron using the full potential of the gem. Which means all the magic Cain has showed as well as that kid who was animating objects and stuff. Plus the strength, forcefield and invulnerability boosted by his adamantium body and immunity to telepathy would make him a near Thanos level threat if not on equal formidability.
I also see Ultron using the gem's potential far more than Cain. And Juggernaut's main weakness - TP - is not a factor.

So... nobody below Odin? Could Odin stop him?

Originally posted by basilisk
Yeah, pretty much. And for the purposes of this thread definitely.

Plenty of times magic has been used to animate inanimate things - trees, statues, skeletons etc. so I think there is no problem imbuing a construct with the magical powers of the Juggernaut. There is even sort of a magic powered robot already around - the Destroyer.

I also see Ultron using the gem's potential far more than Cain. And Juggernaut's main weakness - TP - is not a factor.

So... nobody below Odin? Could Odin stop him?

Depends. The cytorrak enchantment "shouldnt" be something an elite skyfather cant overcome. I see him negating the enchantment and destroying ultron although not easily it wont cause him that much trouble. If he cant overcome it, bfr is always an option. I still dont think at this level ultron has the power to dish out that type of punishment

Technically Thor and like...one other person, Scarlet Witch maybe, could stop him.

Thor can cancel the enchantment, SW can short circuit him.

Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Technically Thor and like...one other person, Scarlet Witch maybe, could stop him.

Thor can cancel the enchantment, SW can short circuit him.

good try! But that's if Ultron fights stupidly and watches instead of fighting.

Thor needs to have the hammer whirl around its victim for awhile to achieve that affect. I believe Mjonir is mentally controlled.
So if Ultron blasts SW and Thor instantly then no such tactics will come to fruition.