Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think namor will win here
How? Adam is much faster and much stronger, superman has stated he does not need to hold back when fighting him and they fought evenly just after that.
Adam has been able to hit a speed blitzing jay garrick along with going mach 500+ when racing jay garrick.
Adam is much faster and stronger.
What is namor going to do to him? I am a namor fan and it is obvious he loses, he is not fast enough and not strong enough to hurt adam who has taken shots from superman, orion, mmh, captain marvel..etc....
Black adam wins every single time, namor is not even close to his level and the fact that you think he can take adam down is just saddening, do some research on black adam please.
Although I think WW3 BA is one of the most overrated characters ever, he wins here.
Don't sell Namor short either. He has taken shots from Marvels elite time and time again, so I'm sure he could take a few from Adam. He wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, but he would hang for a little while.
Originally posted by tkitna
Although I think WW3 BA is one of the most overrated characters ever, he wins here.Don't sell Namor short either. He has taken shots from Marvels elite time and time again, so I'm sure he could take a few from Adam. He wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning, but he would hang for a little while.
Namor would get wrecked, i am not selling him short i am just accurately depicting what would happen.
Originally posted by Stoic
I find it difficult to believe that BA would just walk all over Namor when Namor took heat from the Sentry. This is how a battle with BA would go as well. BA would win, but it would not be easy for him.
That's what i'm saying. There's no doubt that Namor loses, but the people saying that it would be a breeze and a walkover are on crack. Namor tussles with characters on Adams level all the time. Why would this be different?