Did Captain America fans cry when Batman whipped his ass in Deathbattle?

Started by ZenGardenOP1 pages

Did Captain America fans cry when Batman whipped his ass in Deathbattle?

??What an ass whipping Cap got, how embarrassing

I sure did.

LOL!!!

👆

I was waiting for something like this. He's revealed himself you guys.

Yah, we've had our suspicions for a while now hehe.

Edit: But its always nice when they do the work for us.

facepalm2

Hi Thingy

Bada and Bruce and PR had a heart attack's.

Joker stomps.

Well for one if anybody is doing the killing it would be Steve so whatevs 😐

Banned.

I enjoy imagining him cackling at his computer like an evil mastermind, imagining all the "fanboys" he's infuriating. Juxtaposed with reality, the contrast is hilarious.

Digi dropping the hammer of justice.

Originally posted by Digi
Banned.

I enjoy imagining him cackling at his computer like an evil mastermind, imagining all the "fanboys" he's infuriating. Juxtaposed with reality, the contrast is hilarious.

it seems like every time you open your mouth, you say something more awesome than the last time.

Originally posted by deathslash
it seems like every time you open your mouth, you say something more awesome than the last time.

Brown nosing will get you everything nowhere, punk.

313

ill admit that the way they did that Deathbattle was a bit bare bones and they didn't take all strengths of both fighters into consideration, the fight should have lasted longer and been closer, but they were right on about the outcome, Batman would win.

Originally posted by relentless1
ill admit that the way they did that Deathbattle was a bit bare bones and they didn't take all strengths of both fighters into consideration, the fight should have lasted longer and been closer, but they were right on about the outcome, Batman would win.

Warned for straying off-topic. Get back to sh*t-posting about trolls.

fdog

Originally posted by Digi
Brown nosing will get you everything nowhere, punk.

313

not brown nosing. Just stating my opinion that you keep becoming more awesome. Keep it up and maybe one day you could be as cool as galan.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I sure did.

I would, if I had any tears left to shed.

Beaten by a Pony. 🙁

Starscream?

I admit i missed this battle.Could someone please give me the title of the book and issue #,i would be very interested to read it?And I`m sure it is a hell of a fight,thanks!