AF Digi vs Raptorbada and DM Delph

Started by Omega Vision2 pages

AF Digi vs Raptorbada and DM Delph

Battle of the Millennium.

April Fools Digi, defiler of dreams, dealer of discord, dean of destruction and denigration.

Vs.

The ultimate tagteam. Raptorbada, weighing in at approximately the same weight as a velociraptor sized chunk of sedimentary rock (let's say calcite), and DM (demodded) Delph, the fallen but still quite powerful former mod, said to be able to kill a man simply by shaking his head at him, as well as having the power to sense the locations and sizes of all women's asses within a three block radius.

Can the dynamic duo take on the monster that had all of KMC at his mercy for most of a week?

The battlefield is the Louisiana cornfield from the first episode of True Detective. No prep, no bfr.

(Note: I asked Bada and he gave me permission to do this)

The Black guy wins.

The other 2 die!

The end!

P.S. The Lizard dies twice!

😂

I think the fact that I'm the '1' in a 2-on-1 means I've already won. But this is ridiculous and should be closed....

...but not by me.

fdog

Re: AF Digi vs Raptorbada and DM Delph

Originally posted by Omega Vision
the monster that had all of KMC at his mercy for most of a week

Profiling. This is my new favorite description of myself.

As a former English instructor, you should appreciate the specific relative pronoun I used to describe you.

AF Digi's power came from me selling him as a threat. Without me feeding him lines he's basically Chomper with Mod Permissions, so he loses via retcon. Bada also loses because his whole Raptor Bada/Lizod schtick is just a bastardization of my General Mod schtick from 2007. This muthaf*cka even stole my damn "Kneel" signature and photoshop'd a damn raptor into it.

I win.

😂 @ Chomper with mod permissions.

I'll go ahead and cosign Delph. Deflating as it may be to the thread, Delph was the power behind the power that was AF Digi. The interplay between the two of us is what elevated it to memorable levels.

Bada might crush us irl, though. I have a small amount of fighting experience, but I'm 5'6", 140lbs., and Bada's guns are next level. I feel like no prep hurts me in that regard. I'm not sure who would prep the best, but it could easily be an equalizer.

I'm 6' 280 and fear no man or Raptor. His lizard arms are too short to box with Delph.

Yeah, I probably have an overinflated sense of my ability in a fight, but I'm outmatched here. I'd need prep time to recruit the KKK and a bunch of Young Earth Creationists to swing the odds in my favor here. The (I assume) barren environment doesn't help either.

All right, let's say AF Digi has the backing and support of the Yellow King and some other ol boys in some pickup truck with speakers what sound goodern'all hell blasting Widespread Panic.

Bada calls his "family" and they bring some of their employees from their legitimate olive oil import and construction businesses to help.

This thread...😂 👆

Digi is a mutant loving, MAC using, vegan. He can't touch this!

Delph owes me $3.50.

Delph should be bowing and keeling before LiZod just because I'm letting him be on my team! Here is my 100% original sig.

LoB is subservient to LiZod.

Originally posted by MF DELPH
Bada calls his "family" and they bring some of their employees from their legitimate olive oil import and construction businesses to help.
That's just part of my legitimate business endeavors. mafia2

Bada forgets that I gave up Global moddom to allow for his ascension. I've been the power broker on this forum for years. If needed, I'll strip him of his title, reclaim my throne, and watch him devolve into a salamander.

But Delph stays demodded. Everything Vs. forums are just too crazy for the masses.

I am going to Amazon now to get the full TUROK collection to Delph!

Originally posted by MF DELPH
AF Digi's power came from me selling him as a threat. Without me feeding him lines he's basically Chomper with Mod Permissions, so he loses via retcon.
Delph is the true villain of this story.

The puppet master of evil... MF Cheney, if you will.

Originally posted by MF DELPH
AF Digi's power came from me selling him as a threat. Without me feeding him lines he's basically Chomper with Mod Permissions
Destroyed

Originally posted by Digi
Bada forgets that I gave up Global moddom to allow for his ascension. I've been the power broker on this forum for years. If needed, I'll strip him of his title, reclaim my throne, and watch him devolve into a salamander.

But Delph stays demodded. Everything Vs. forums are just too crazy for the masses.

I have no clue what that even means. dgrin
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I am going to Amazon now to get the full TUROK collection to Delph!
dur

Bada is like 4feet tall he is too short to do anything....mmm

Originally posted by Badabing
Delph should be bowing and keeling before LiZod just because I'm letting him be on my team! Here is my 100% original sig.

You swagga jackin muthaf*cka!!

Originally posted by MF DELPH

You swagga jackin muthaf*cka!!

Hey! When did you get that sig? I'll expect $3.50 for using my 100% original sig as a template. biscuits