I'm not too familiar with Black Panther's scientific achievements. The only note worthy thing I've ever seen him make by himself was the no where room and that was a pretty flawed creation since Deadpool was the only one who could survive using it. If it worked like it should of than that would of been one hell of a scientific achievement.
Then again Panther is a tactical genius too so that might balance out any tech edge Terrific has, maybe
Originally posted by SuperSpy99
I'm not too familiar with Black Panther's scientific achievements. The only note worthy thing I've ever seen him make by himself was the no where room and that was a pretty flawed creation since Deadpool was the only one who could survive using it. If it worked like it should of than that would of been one hell of a scientific achievement.Then again Panther is a tactical genius too so that might balance out any tech edge Terrific has, maybe
Who would win best out of 10?
Originally posted by SuperSpy99he also created falcon 's wings, a power stealing device that was used on the silver surfer, outsmarted doom, created a mutant power nullification device in only five minutes with normal supplies from a hardware store, created a suit of armor that enabled him to go toe to toe with iron man, etc.
I'm not too familiar with Black Panther's scientific achievements. The only note worthy thing I've ever seen him make by himself was the no where room and that was a pretty flawed creation since Deadpool was the only one who could survive using it. If it worked like it should of than that would of been one hell of a scientific achievement.Then again Panther is a tactical genius too so that might balance out any tech edge Terrific has, maybe
Originally posted by deathslash
he also created falcon 's wings, a power stealing device that was used on the silver surfer, outsmarted doom, created a mutant power nullification device in only five minutes with normal supplies from a hardware store, created a suit of armor that enabled him to go toe to toe with iron man, etc.
Nice. 👆 Some things Terrific has done from the top of my head:
- Pre-Flashpoint Terrific has taken down an army of Black Lanterns on the fly.
- Created, along with Sloan a Boom Tube large enough to transport Apokolips (Living Planet).
- Created hundreds of T Spheres that could create force fields, magnetism, invisibility, IMMUNE to telepathy, teleportation, etc...
- Stopped a massive earthquake that was about to destroy a large part of Los Angeles. On the fly in just a few minutes with tinkering with some tech.
- Contained an event horizon on the fly.
- Has access to the 10th Dimension where he stores thousands upon thousands of T Spheres.
Originally posted by deathslashIIRC The power stealing device was based off of Doom's design and not Panther's original creation. Also if by outsmarting Doom you're referring to Doomwar, Panther did get a one up on him but at the cost of destroying all of Wakanda's vibranium.
he also created falcon 's wings, a power stealing device that was used on the silver surfer, outsmarted doom, created a mutant power nullification device in only five minutes with normal supplies from a hardware store, created a suit of armor that enabled him to go toe to toe with iron man, etc.
Which suit are you referring to? I remember when Panther prepped for Tony he had a suit that hid his presence from Tony'.
Originally posted by SuperSpy99It's been a while since I read that story, so you might be right. He didn't sacrifice all of the vibranium, just the processed vibranium (basically 70-90% of it).
IIRC The power stealing device was based off of Doom's design and not Panther's original creation. Also if by outsmarting Doom you're referring to Doomwar, Panther did get a one up on him but at the cost of destroying all of Wakanda's vibranium.Which suit are you referring to? I remember when Panther prepped for Tony he had a suit that hid his presence from Tony'.
Originally posted by Golgo13I'm not really sure about that. In a straight up fight, I would probably give it to panther, but in a prep battle, I would probably give pre-flashpoint terrific the edge. I still need to see more feats from the new 52 version.
So, who would you place your money on? We're using both Terrifics here.
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm not really sure about that. In a straight up fight, I would probably give it to panther, but in a prep battle, I would probably give pre-flashpoint terrific the edge. I still need to see more feats from the new 52 version.
A straight up fight with just standard gear? Terrific has the huge edge there. Panther would do decent against Holt in a prep battle, since he's crafty as hell, but in a straight up fight, Holt has his T Spheres and he could simply manipulate him through magnetism or gravity. Not to mention he could BFR him as well.
His T Spheres are no joke.
Originally posted by Golgo13I don't think BFR will be a problem when panther has a teleportation device. If he gets close enough, holt is gonna get wrecked.
A straight up fight with just standard gear? Terrific has the huge edge there. Panther would do decent against Holt in a prep battle, since he's crafty as hell, but in a straight up fight, Holt has his T Spheres and he could simply manipulate him through magnetism or gravity. Not to mention he could BFR him as well.His T Spheres are no joke.