Doom, Reed & T'challa vs. Ultron, Pym & Stark

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Doom, Reed & T'challa vs. Ultron, Pym & Stark

1. Random Encounter
2. 1 week prep

Who wins?

Team 2 in both.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Team 2 in both.
Nah.

I'll give Team 2 the first fight, because BP and Reed drag Doom down, but Team 1 wins a prep fight.

I'd give Loki the edge in pure magic vs Doom, and Pym humiliated Loki

T'challa is just a weak prepper imo.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I'd give Loki the edge in pure magic vs Doom, and Pym humiliated Loki

T'challa is just a weak prepper imo.

Loki is a b!tch compared to Doom, don't ever compare that jabroni to the great one.

😆

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I'd give Loki the edge in pure magic vs Doom, and Pym humiliated Loki
ABClogicsayswhat?

Magic in marvel has an energy signature
Pym can track said energy signature
Pym can negate said energy signature

Not sure how that's abc, it's more like a direct feat against a superior mage

The first battle goes to Team 2.

In the second Reed solos.

2

1, handily

Originally posted by Bentley
The first battle goes to Team 2.

In the second Reed solos.

Pym beat a prepped Reed.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Pym beat a prepped Reed.

Prepped Pym won that one... Because Reed wanted to talk him out of the battle.

For what it's Worth Pym is the biggest thread on team 2.

They were both prepped, deal?

Lol

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Team 2 in both.

Hold on, you just said that a team consisting of Hank Pym, Tony Stark and Ultron could actually out prep a team that has Reed Richards and Doctor Doom working together? You...do realize what either of those guys are capable of on their own, right? I don't want to even imagine what would happen if they joined forces.

Then on top of that, this would be Reed and Doom working together with the resources of Wakanda. I'm sorry, but this is going to be a horrible slaughter for team one in the prep fight.

You do realize both Pym & Ultron have technopathy cape able of hacking any tech they make and Pym has anti-Mage tech.

Vibranium < Pym particles

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
You do realize both Pym & Ultron have technopathy cape able of hacking any tech they make and Pym has anti-Mage tech.

Vibranium < Pym particles

Everyone worth a dime gets around Ultron's technopathy as if it was nothing. He gets hacked all the time with random computers.

Ironically Doom has better hacking feats than both of the guys you mentioned, since he hacked into Taa-II.

T'challa has used anti-mage tech before and decked Méphisto, I could see him counteracting any countermeasure that can be improvised by Pym in that regard.

I know Pym is good, but the other two guys are sitting ducks against a team of three solid preppers.

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
You do realize both Pym & Ultron have technopathy cape able of hacking any tech they make and Pym has anti-Mage tech.

Vibranium < Pym particles

You do realize nothing you just said matters to Doom or Reed with prep, yes?

Originally posted by Bentley
Everyone worth a dime gets around Ultron's technopathy as if it was nothing. He gets hacked all the time with random computers.

Ironically Doom has better hacking feats than both of the guys you mentioned, since he hacked into Taa-II.

T'challa has used anti-mage tech before and decked Méphisto, I could see him counteracting any countermeasure that can be improvised by Pym in that regard.

I know Pym is good, but the other two guys are sitting ducks against a team of three solid preppers.

1 platform from the Diamond killed Galactus, and the AI evolve at nearly light speed.

Low showings a side, Ultron has hacked Extremis Tony, the Phalanx and all of Shield/NATO at the same time.

I'm not sure how to anti anti magic, Pym just is using a jammer set to a frequency.

Originally posted by Surtur
You made good points, I have no counterpoints
fixed.