Team Cap -Vs- Team Batman

Started by Supermex2 pages

Team Cap -Vs- Team Batman

Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Cls.Cap.America
Spider-Man
Wolverine

Vs

Batman
Cyborg
Aquaman

Fight takes place in NYC..

No mind-Rape if its possible..
Standard form only.
No trident.

Team Cyborg wins.

Batman = Cap

Spidey > Cyborg

Aquaman > Wolverine

tough call but I'm going to have to go with Team Batman because Aquaman grossly outclasses all competitors in the strength and speed category, he's a 60 tonner out of water

He's stronger than that, AM is going to be a major issue unless Wolverine gets lucky.

I got Cap taking out Bats

Spider-Man beating Cyborg but not sure

Wolverine and Aquaman dam good fight. Hard to count Wolverine out in H2H.

Cyborg would mess Peter up with his sonic and energy attacks.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Cyborg would mess Peter up with his sonic and energy attacks.

That's your opinion, you maybe right.

I think its a close fight and giving Peter the small edge.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Cyborg would mess Peter up with his sonic and energy attacks.
This is one of the most most non contextual post iv'e seen.

Originally posted by Supermex
That's your opinion, you maybe right.

I think its a close fight and giving Peter the small edge.

He's stacked with New God tech.

Originally posted by Golgo13
He's stacked with New God tech.

Peter has his classic webbing, f?!!k new god tech!! Can new god tech do that?

Peter has his Spidey senses, f!!;k new god tech! Can that tech do that?

Peter has beat more powerful characters than Cyborg.

Who has Cyborg beat one on one that's over Spider-Man. I'm asking cuz I dont know?

Pete is MUCH faster than Cyborg. Much faster and agile. If Cyborg does win, it will not be easy if at all.

Cyborg or AM solo

team batman takes this...

lesser people on teams bats has beaten logan, spidey senses alert him to anything vic does and cap although just as good as bruce loses...

Cyborg or Aquaman can solo

Originally posted by Golgo13
He's stacked with New God tech.

spiderman >>>morlun>>>vibranium>>>cyborg's new god tech 😂

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Cyborg or AM solo

👆

Cy has the AE blasts to tag Spidey.

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
👆

Cy has the AE blasts to tag Spidey.

Cy!, the old man from Duck Dynasty!??

I wouldn't place my bets on Nu52 Aquaman beating Wolverine at his best. It would be a very tough fight, but Wolverine has taken more and gotten back up. On the other hand those claws would be very dangerous if they were to tag Aquaman. Wolverine would be one of the most challenging combatants that Aquaman has ever faced. Not because of his lack of strength, but because of the tools, and abilities that he brings to the fight.

Team Bruce wrecks..

your delusional stoic, Arthur would crack Wolvies skull, lol I bet you think that Wolverine would be a good matchup for Superman too right