Aquaman VERSUS Dracula( TO THE DEATH)

Started by LordofBrooklyn2 pages

Aquaman VERSUS Dracula( TO THE DEATH)

Aquaman- New 52

VERSUS

Dracula- Marvel

TO THE DEATH!

Great fight

Edge to Dracula

Dracula is already dead.

Good fight. Going with Aquaman.

Originally posted by carver9
Good fight. Going with Aquaman.

I just think Dracs versatility wins out for him in a good fight.

I'm super tired. Like, borderline delirium. And for some reason, I read this thread and for a second I was like "Oh man, to the death?! That's gonna be intense." I've been in thousands of vs. threads, but this is the first one where my brain decided that it was actually happening for real. There was about a 3-second window where I was awash in anticipation.

Then I came back to reality, and it was Aquaman vs. Dracula.

Lol...who would you give the majority too Digi?

I thought lob was banned

Draculas dead already so Aquaman wins by default

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...who would you give the majority too Digi?

If a gun was put to my head, Dracula. I'm a bit higher on him than some, despite his track record. But I don't really read Nu52. So I really only know about Arthur from forum chatter. I'm not really the person to chime in with anything resembling a definitive answer.

Originally posted by Digi
I'm super tired. Like, borderline delirium. And for some reason, I read this thread and for a second I was like "Oh man, to the death?! That's gonna be intense." I've been in thousands of vs. threads, but this is the first one where my brain decided that it was actually happening for real. There was about a 3-second window where I was awash in anticipation.

Then I came back to reality, and it was Aquaman vs. Dracula.

hmm, why so tired i wonder..... lol i was actually in a similar state last night. spending 5 hours on a post/research will do that. 😐

as for the fight, drac has a lot of options here and does well against the brick types. be tough for arthur to score the ko. i'd take drac too. in fact, i was very close to choosing him for my meta pick. lol too many weaknesses to exploit though. just that arthur can't exploit them.

Aquaman easy thing, his durability and strength is way above drac

Dracula easy.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I thought lob was banned

In your dreams, woman!

THE RULER OF THE HOUSE OF EL CANNOT BE BANNED!

Learn from this!

Dracula smokes him; too many options and can be invulnerable to anything Aquaman throws at him at will...

Dracula 10/10...

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
In your dreams, woman!

[B]THE RULER OF THE HOUSE OF EL CANNOT BE BANNED!

Learn from this! [/B]

Don't push it. Bada's having that time of the month.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't push it. Bada's having that time of the month.

Bah.

The scalebag fears me!

How does Aquaman get past Dracula's more esoteric powers?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't push it. Bada's having that time of the month.

He's on his Period? He should write in red fonts during that time imho, so we can be more careful.

biscuits

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
He's on his Period? He should write in red fonts during that time imho, so we can be more careful.

biscuits

Fossil Fonzarelli knows his time is short. Allow him to enjoy these final moments.

THE PURGE is just weeks away!