Hyperion NOW Vs DCnU Martian Manhunter

Started by Golgo132 pages

Hyperion NOW Vs DCnU Martian Manhunter

vs

Now THIS is a good fight Golgo. Giving this to MM due to telepathy. Hyperion doesn't have resistance fts and he has been controlled before.

Originally posted by carver9
Now THIS is a good fight Golgo. Giving this to MM due to telepathy. Hyperion doesn't have resistance fts and he has been controlled before.

1. MM With TP.
2. MM WITHOUT TP, but can use any of his other abilities.

1. MM with TP 8/10
2. Hyperion 7/10

1. MM 8/10
2. MM 5-6/10

Calling him "Hyperion NOW" is a much more awesome name and pretty much guarantee's he can never lose a fight ever.

Hyperion wins

Originally posted by carver9
1. MM with TP 8/10
2. Hyperion 7/10

I agree with this, but I think it's a lot closer, especially with all of MM abilities. He might be too versatile for Hyp.

Regardless of telepathy I'm struggling to see how Hyperion can actually defeat J'onn. Unless this version of J'onn can't go intangible. Or does this version of Hyperion have feats for hitting intangible beings? There were other versions who could hit intangibles with their eyebeams, so maybe this one has also done so.

I'm trying to figure out how MM is going to hurt Hyperion when the only thing that has damaged him is an atom splitting blade and Hulks fist.

🙂

Originally posted by carver9
I'm trying to figure out how MM is going to hurt Hyperion when the only thing that has damaged him is an atom splitting blade and Hulks fist.

🙂

MM fists are as green ans Hulks and at the very least as strong. 😉

Originally posted by carver9
I'm trying to figure out how MM is going to hurt Hyperion when the only thing that has damaged him is an atom splitting blade and Hulks fist.

🙂

That's why I said I'm struggling to see how he defeats J'onn as opposed to saying I'm struggling to see how J'onn doesn't win.

Though I guess one could ponder what would happen if he tried to phase his fist into Hyperions brain. I'm doubting this version is as good a shapeshifter as he was pre Nu. That version could shapeshift into a substance substantially more durable then J'onn was in his natural state.

But still, stalemating is better then losing I guess.

I Dont think MM is close to Hulk in strength

Originally posted by Supermex
I Dont think MM is close to Hulk in strength

He isn't, he is stronger.

Originally posted by Supermex
I Dont think MM is close to Hulk in strength

Agreed. He doesn't have the fts the Hulk have. Not even close and I'm pretty sure my buddy who tends to low ball the Hulk wouldn't battlezone me over this either.

In the picture Golgo put up of MM fight the JLA

Does MM even survive that attack? Aquaman is about to stab him in his culo and WW is about to slash his throat!!

Plus Supes, Bats, G.L, Cyborg and Flash are all getting in the mix..

Wtf did MM do to get that kind of treatment!??

Originally posted by Supermex
In the picture Golgo put up of MM fight the JLA

Does MM even survive that attack? Aquaman is about to stab him in his culo and WW is about to slash his throat!!

Plus Supes, Bats, G.L, Cyborg and Flash are all getting in the mix..

Wtf did MM do to get that kind of treatment!??

Yeah, he survives but that was a rookie JLA team.

He used intangibility. He can also shapeshift into a stronger body to deal with enemies.

Originally posted by Golgo13
He used intangibility. He can also shapeshift into a stronger body to deal with enemies.

Nice..

Its a cool pic thou

Martian Manhunter dammit.