Originally posted by carver9 One of those Thor's are King Thor.
Which King Thor are you talking about specifically?
CAR
carver9Senior Member
The King Thor that fought an alternate Galactus and was punched through the earth into the moon and broke it.
This King Thor...
Who I would still put far above Herald levels.
DAM
DamborgsonKing of the Damboys
Lord of Earth isn't good news for anyone there either.
TI
Time ImmemorialRestricted
Looks like Galactus is kicking King Thors ass though.
KR
Khazra RebornChampion of Midgard
That's too many Thor's methinks. Plus, there at least two that I can see that are narrowing in on Skyfather levels.
TI
Time ImmemorialRestricted
As for the thread Apollo sits back and continuously amps them all and Thor corps dies.
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn That's too many Thor's methinks. Plus, there at least two that I can see that are narrowing in on Skyfather levels.
How many are there total?
TI
Time ImmemorialRestricted
Originally posted by Golgo13 How many are there total?
Not enough 😆
DAM
DamborgsonKing of the Damboys
Originally posted by Time Immemorial Looks like Galactus is kicking King Thors ass though.
It was actually fairly close. And the attacks he was using to harm Galactus would be doing serious damage to the Supermen.
TD
the DarkoneSenior Member
King Thor Lord of Asgard was Sky Father lite and Old King Thor at least mid Sky Father level
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by Damborgson It was actually fairly close. And the attacks he was using to harm Galactus would be doing serious damage to the Supermen.
How would King Thor do against Quantum Superman?
KRI
krisblazeSenior Member
This is like 12 Thors against 50 Supermen...
ZOP
zopzopLord of the Great Abyss
Originally posted by krisblaze This is like 12 Thors against 50 Supermen...
Two of those Thors are Skyfather level though.
Team Thor got it unless there's a skyfather or two on Team Superman that I'm missing.
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by zopzop Two of those Thors are Skyfather level though.
Team Thor got it unless there's a skyfather or two on Team Superman that I'm missing.
I know KT is. Who is the other one?
KRI
krisblazeSenior Member
Originally posted by Golgo13 I know KT is. Who is the other one?
The new old Thor, from Aaron's run.
Tarene also has her designate powers back, which makes her trans/skyfather.
REF
ReflassshhDevil On Your Shoulder
Two king thors, LoL.
DAM
DamborgsonKing of the Damboys
Originally posted by Golgo13 How would King Thor do against Quantum Superman?
I'm not familiar with him unfortunately.
BS
Branlor SwiftDead
Originally posted by Reflassshh Two king thors, LoL.
I don't know how this was such a difficult concept to grasp here.