Re: DeadPool -Vs- Spider-Man
Originally posted by Supermex
Fight is only H2H
No weapons or webbing..
Wade's weapons are the equalizer, yeah? Why wouldn't Spidey just beat on him mercilessly under these conditions? I mean, Wade can't die, but KO or something counts, yeah?
I realize Wade's no H2H slouch. Far from it. But aren't the physical stats just too different?
Originally posted by Digi
Wade's weapons are the equalizer, yeah? Why wouldn't Spidey just beat on him mercilessly under these conditions? I mean, Wade can't die, but KO or something counts, yeah?I realize Wade's no H2H slouch. Far from it. But aren't the physical stats just too different?
How's Spider-Mans track record against MAs 🙄
If im not mistaken, the last time they fought, Deadpool was just paid to keep Spidey distracted so was just toying with him. Havnt followed Spidey since him being a martial artist so im not sure how good he is, but prior to that I think that deadpool would have taken him easy if he didnt get distracted by a butterfly. Spiderman use to have 0 skill just strength and speed and his spidey sence. Deadpool is one of the best hand to hand fighters in comics.
Originally posted by Aakla
If im not mistaken, the last time they fought, Deadpool was just paid to keep Spidey distracted so was just toying with him. Havnt followed Spidey since him being a martial artist so im not sure how good he is, but prior to that I think that deadpool would have taken him easy if he didnt get distracted by a butterfly. Spiderman use to have 0 skill just strength and speed and his spidey sence. Deadpool is one of the best hand to hand fighters in comics.
The problem is that "strength, speed, and spidey sense" are more then enough to give him the win despite any skill gap there might be.
Skill tends to come more into play when the combatants are relatively close stat wise.