Team 2.
In a no prep battle Strange will beat Constantine and then can team with Surfer to defeat Superman. DcNu Constantine is better than Vertigo Constantine in this kind of fight, but Strange is still far better suited imo.
Meanwhile Surfer and Superman will basically stalemate until Strange gets involved.
Edit: I just remembered, current Strange can use the words of the Black Priests, which he used to disable Thor, Hyperion, Ex Nihilo(s), Abyss, Nightmask and Starbrand with one phrase. So you know, there is that.
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Me.Constantine would handle strange.
Strengths?
😐
I can post one scan to end all of this. Just one, and if you try to argue against it, I have two more right behind it. Just let it go.
Anyways...depending on how the fight starts off, I'm giving this to team Strange after a hard fight. Superman and Surfer is debatable but Strange holds the key here.
Originally posted by carver9
😐I can post one scan to end all of this. Just one, and if you try to argue against it, I have two more right behind it. Just let it go.
Anyways...depending on how the fight starts off, I'm giving this to team Strange after a hard fight. Superman and Surfer is debatable but Strange holds the key here.