ZOM
I remember when the beyonders just let energy thrught our universe with permission fr
It was said they existed outside linear time,they created the cosmic cubes.Then they even helped beta ray bill,defeat.I hounestly forget who her name was.But if she had consumed enough of the universe they admitted they could not stop her.Galactus empowered alpha ray bill to help stop her.and between the 3 of them they did!someone help me with her name?
ZOM
Re: I remember when the beyonders just let energy thrught our universe with permission fr
Originally posted by zom1967
It was said they existed outside linear time,they created the cosmic cubes.Then they even helped beta ray bill,defeat.I hounestly forget who her name was.But if she had consumed enough of the universe they admitted they could not stop her.Galactus empowered alpha ray bill to help stop her.and between the 3 of them they did!someone help me with her name?
It was supposed to be permission from eternity,sorry it did not fit.