Juggernaut vs Mangog

Started by celeyhyga171 pages

Juggernaut vs Mangog

Current Juggz vs Mangog from Thor v2.

Go!

Vs

That picture of Mangog 😆

PS what's current Juggernaut done aside from LOOK menacing? Unless I see something spectacular, Mangog stomps.

Jugs.

Originally posted by zopzop
That picture of Mangog 😆

PS what's current Juggernaut done aside from LOOK menacing? Unless I see something spectacular, Mangog stomps.


😂

Thought someone would like it...

Mangog stomps regardless, Mangog dies it better

Originally posted by zopzop
That picture of Mangog 😆

PS what's current Juggernaut done aside from LOOK menacing? Unless I see something spectacular, Mangog stomps.

Just lip service. He is the strongest juggernaut to date and is immune to telepathy. It was also said he is even strong enough to kill Cyttorak (apparently)

I'd start by pulling those hoses out of his neck.

Juggernaut.

Based on implied power, Juggernaut. Based on feats, Mangog.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
I'd start by pulling those hoses out of his neck.
One hose was easily destroyed when the X-Men targeted his helmet. Didn't seem to do anything.

Sh1tty fight anyway. Gillen did the "Unstoppable Juggernaut" a lot better even with Land's sh1tty art.

Originally posted by carver9
Jugs.

Probably

Originally posted by ODG
One hose was easily destroyed when the X-Men targeted his helmet. Didn't seem to do anything.
But if all the hoses are removed he deflates and blows away in the wind like a balloon. With the TP weakness gone it's the only way to defeat him now.

Classic Mangog is strength Incarnate and would get through Juggys force field easy! The second version I can`t say.

Originally posted by zopzop
That picture of Mangog 😆

PS what's current Juggernaut done aside from LOOK menacing? Unless I see something spectacular, Mangog stomps.

He one-shotted the Living Monolith (in giant form), proved immume to telepathy, by striking the ground so hard he took out an entire X-team(minus Colossus). Not much but he's only been around for 2 issues.

Mangog