Even Secret Wars Ultron was a big deal heavy hitter type. As well as Secondary Adamantium Ultron in Ultron Unlimited right before big boss Ultron came out.
Thor had to go all out before he was capable of anything. Hulk denting Ultron was him denting secondary adamantium and that's seen as a great feat. Hell he even screwed up Hulk's leg iirc with one shot.
The team can't do much to him even pooling their powers.
Oh wait, Batman. Batman solos.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Even Secret Wars Ultron was a big deal heavy hitter type. As well as Secondary Adamantium Ultron in Ultron Unlimited right before big boss Ultron came out.Thor had to go all out before he was capable of anything. Hulk denting Ultron was him denting secondary adamantium and that's seen as a great feat. Hell he even screwed up Hulk's leg iirc with one shot.
The team can't do much to him even pooling their powers.
Oh wait, Batman. Batman solos.
When was it retconned to secondary adamantium?
Yes, he did take Hulk out with a single hit to the leg.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I've shown you before I know that much.It was the same one Wonder Man shook to death though Iirc.
When was it said that those two were the same and when was it mentioned that the one Hulk fought was secondary. We did discuss Hulk vs Adamantium before but we discussed the statue.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
http://i62.tinypic.com/20hx1cl.jpgWHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT PYM?
Which basically means Wonder Man would have had to have shook primary Ultron to death.
Do I need to find where it says it's secondary? Maybe later
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Which basically means Wonder Man would have had to have shook primary Ultron to death.Do I need to find where it says it's secondary? Maybe later
I never denied that Wonderman shook Ultron messing up his internal parts. What I am going against is Hulk denting secondary adamantium. Where is that coming from?
Originally posted by carver9You just asked where it said they were the same though. I was just saying what Wonder Man did to the same Ultron
I never denied that Wonderman shook Ultron messing up his internal parts. What I am going against is Hulk denting secondary adamantium. Where is that coming from?
Anyway like I said, I'll look later. If he wasn't said to be then Hulk can rest safe, and Ultron loses a feat here.
If he was then he was.
Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of this thread since the only hope is Batman either way.
My memory is based off something though. It might be forum myth or it might be comics. I won't know until I look. Until then, fear for your boy. I'll tell you the truth when I get it.