Low showing Contest: Who has the most low showings? Panther or Cap

Started by carver91 pages

Low showing Contest: Who has the most low showings? Panther or Cap

I can't recall too many low showings from either of these two. Who takes the cake with low showings between these two?

1. Who has more on panel low showings?
2. Who has the worst low showings?

Captain America or Black Panther

Hulk

Captain America. Who is in most issus has more low showings...

@stilt

True. Now what about Cap and Black Panther?

Probably Cap, but it's close.

What low showing does Cap have?

From old comics, mainly.

I dunno. Getting dominated by the Kingpin and being unable to hurt him?

Honestly, I cannot think of many low showings when those two are concerned, either. They're always being wanked, most days.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk
Hulk has no low showings. Everything is just a high feat including his losses

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Hulk has no low showings. Everything is just a high feat including his losses

I couldn't have said it better. Post of the yr.

Originally posted by carver9
I couldn't have said it better. Post of the yr.
Originally posted by ODG

😂

Cap once hurt his hand punching batroc and also hurt his hands punching a brick wall.

😂

what's panther's lowest showing?

Originally posted by abhilegend
Cap once hurt his hand punching batroc

Scan / issue?

Cap losing to 2 chicks was pretty embarrassing. Even if those chicks were BW and Diamondback and he was drugged.

...

Party-hard threesome, Cap-style 😄

Caps lowest showing is not beating Thanos when he had the IG.

😂

Surely Hulk.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Scan / issue?

Tales of Suspense 75.

Clearly, Batroc is more durable than adamantium.