quasar is a beast, but apoc more than held his own against guys like ikaris, loki and even evolutionary. i know he has his p!ss poor showings, but he's had his fair share of really good ones too, like utterly no-selling the x-men a couple times.
not sure how this would go tbh. i could see apoc breaking through wendel's constructs. i guess i'd take apoc (forgetting his low feats) for a slight majority. maybe....?
no doubt q has a couple poor showings, but in general he's pretty consistent. guys that can go hardcore physical tend to be an issue for him at times though, and apoc can fit that bill. i think we'd need to see apoc's full powerset for him to take q, but i could see him taking a small majority. it really is pretty close though. this would make for an entertaining fight in a comic imo.
Originally posted by krisblaze
I even think Apoc's "low showings" gets played up a bit much. Q's got some pretty pathetic lows iirc.
Anyways, I think Quasar is more powerful overall by a small margin, and I think his shields can take more punishment than Apoc can.
Remember, Apocalypse has powerful mental abilities. Even though Quasar is immune to mental TAKEOVER, he's not immune to psiblasts (Moondragon proved this). He could keep psiblasting him to keep him off guard then maul him.
Or Quasar can BFR him into the Quantum Zone (I don't think Apoc can teleport between dimensions).
Too many variables in this match up.
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
With the QB he has crazy shields and has gone up against SS and Thanos. I could see him wrapping Apoc up in a construct and just getting rid of him.
This fight won't be easy for either of these guys.
Quasar should do OK. His shields have high and low showings as required by the plot (like Green Lantern), but he is a legitimate powerhouse when written sensibly.
But Apoc has the durability to really make this a fight. I think in the end Quasar will probably decide this brawl is going to take too long and just go for dumping Apoc in the QZ to get rid of him.